ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Awesome end of the Day reveal, We are down to one.....

Well folks, unless i missed one somewhere, we are holding at 49 and I do not know who has the 50th......

This beauty showed up today 😳

IMG_3787.jpeg

Time to find a :UST:shaft for it!

Well folks, unless i missed one somewhere, we are holding at 49 and I do not know who has the 50th......
Maybe there were only 49? 🤷‍♂️

Does anyone know which model ball was these Titleist test balls?
View attachment 9250163
Assuming that your sleeve of testers is the same as mine, I think they're ProV1s. I was rolling one on my putting mat today along with a Left Dash and a Chrome Soft. It was much, much closer in feel and sound to the Left Dash than the Chrome Soft. I had originally thought they were AVX based on recent releases and the fact it's a black number. Now, I suppose they could've put a black number on a tester for a model that usually has a red number, but for one reason or another I don't think they'd do that. So, for those reasons, I think they're ProV1.

It’s possible that someone got one and didn’t share.
There were a couple that had USPS trouble. But... those are all accounted for at this point, right?

Really hope you enjoy that little nugget!
I’m not getting along with my current 3W… so it was already time for a change!

There were a couple that had USPS trouble. But... those are all accounted for at this point, right?
I’m not sure, but it’s a possibility someone got one and just didn’t post it .

I’m not sure, but it’s a possibility someone got one and just didn’t post it .
Its been crazy work this week, and my anniversary on the 22nd, so I was also making plans for date night and The bestest half's surprises but i will go back through since the first receipt on page 25 and count them all again.

Look what showed up yesterday! Thanks @JB and @GolferGal !!

IMG_1249.jpeg
IMG_1250.jpeg

Really nice looking head. I might need to pause the Ai Smoke pondering…and get a Cobra adapter or shaft with one already installed and then give this a go. Also kind of curious how my dad would do with it.

Look what showed up yesterday! Thanks @JB and @GolferGal !!

View attachment 9251126
View attachment 9251127

Really nice looking head. I might need to pause the Ai Smoke pondering…and get a Cobra adapter or shaft with one already installed and then give this a go. Also kind of curious how my dad would do with it.
Second swing has a few shafts in stock with cobra adapters… I’ve been shopping around already 😂

Okay, the Sunday morning and last update - update:

#1 i put a 5f3 UST Mamiya LinQ M40X RED shaft in the Cobra Aerojet 5 wood that i received. My first tourney after the shoulder hit yesterday was an El Roho, played from the RED tees and I had 2 shots to hit the 5 wood. The range was closed from recent rains and I had not hit the club yet so i was selective when i chose to hit it.
I hit the green edge from 205 that resulted in a 2 putt bird, the other was a 211 cut over some trees to the front of a par 5 for another Bird. ....no more hybrid, this 5 wood is a beast....THANK YOU to @JB, @GolferGal , @JDax and @Mmaynard11 for doing this.....

I went back through the thread post by post, We have these results, 49 , even when i counted all the single @OldeDude 's posts on the slow reveal...

@amarkabove 1st one on page 25 Grips, putter cover Sweet Bridgestone Display, and Titleist balls
@Coloradomrg FWWOOD reveal for the first of the grand Prizes
@TWright971 whole bag of grips and a puttout mirror
@TahoeDan with a Puma outfit and Grandaddy lid
@PhillyV with super Stroke grips and some love from Bryson
@V14_Heels Dueling Scorcard holders, grips, Puma towel, 1/4 zip, superstroke putter grip in a LOADED bag
@BriMac with a sweet Snake bite wedge and Putter cover
@dmehrl23 SWEET Grandaddy hat, grips and a putter cover
@PharaohHB says "hold my beer.....watch this" A baller box, Dormie balls, Grips, TSR barrel driver cover, and much much more
@Joshnoble01 Puttout, Quarterzip, and grips

@BMiller813
decides to just one up everyone with some Bryson love, a Budget Golf towel and then dropped the Hammer with a Golden Ticket!

@lukemartin93 gets a smooth Freddie signed flag, AND another GP Cobra utility, and a small child
@Roadrunner with a sweet Belt, Glove Pole And A Quarterzip
@OldeDude With A scorecard holder, 3 gloves, a towel and a belt.....and a pause button....A budget Towel and a beanie to hold in the dementia
@RVS1970 A sweet Mizuno ST_X _6 hybrid, grips, Glove, THP Limited edition hat, and this guys got balls.
@formula8 Grips, Balls 3 gloves, a pouch(Titliest Marker), quarter zip and polo, and TWO AWESOME HELPERS !
@eddywhitaker Budget Towel, 2 hats 2 diff types of grips, some balls and A SHOTSCOPE WATCH
@TrapGodEvan Puma SHorts, Belt, Glove, MCC "THE" Ohio State Grips and Limited THP Hat
@mikeg_74 1/4 Zip , grips, balls and a couple of hats inc THP Limited Edition
@donny475 UST Mamiya Driver HC, Grips, sleeve of e9 and a Cobra 5 Wood Aerojet head
@Scribble Grandaddy hat, Balls, Grips, Stretch Belt and Cobra Glove
@IceyShanks SuperStroke Grips, insoles, cobra glove, Cobra wide Brim Hat and Wilson balls
@SleevePlz Sunice Golf Jacket, Superstroke Grips, wool socks AND A Grandaddy Hat
@OhioGolfer Flascap Tumbler, insoles, Grips, balls and A Grandaddy Hat with a Puma Towel
@DataDude A Cobra glove, Glaw Glove, SnakeBite Wedge, balls and Golf Pride Grips
@thewilderside Grandaddy hat, Goat Cup Polo, insoles, Bridgestone balls, Fender Mallet Cover, (me likey), GP Grips and Puma Shorts!
@Gyro25 Paradym Backpack, Budget Towel, insoles, Srixon AND Evolve golf hats, Superstroke Grips
@Wonger Limited Series Hat, Callaway Bucket hat, grips, 2 gloves, Honma Hybrid AND A GRAND PRIZE DRIVER HEAD
@Jtmagic Cobra hat, Srixon Driver Cover, Claw Glove and Grips AND A GRAND PRIZE DRIVER SHAFT !isike
@lambeau Grips, Cobra glove, balls, Zero fit shirt, Flaskap 9 Shot
@GolferDad66 GP Grips, SCorecard holder, Titleist Test balls, ShotScope X5 Watch,
@Inioch The GP Grips, 2 sleeves of balls and a Cobra Glove, Motion wool socks and a sweet XL Quarter Zip
@jjsportz Budget Golf towel, Grips, Cobra Glove, Belt, Bryson Pic and THP Limited Edition Hat
@witchitareject Golf Pride Grips, Cobra glove, Pen/Pencil Desk Caddy fro Mizuno and a Mizuno Towel
@chile SuperStroke Grips, Cobra Glove, Byrd Hat, 2 sleeves of balls
@Just_Hacking Puma Towel, SuperStroke Grips, Grandaddy Hat, Byed Clip, tees and a wine caddy
@milehighgolfer Cobra Wide Brim Hat, TSR valuable pouch, Golf Pride Grips and A TSR key chain, e6 balls
@BoilerCLE Cobra Glove, CP2 Grips, Puma Towel and Polo and Titleist Balls
@Misike Bryson pic, Grandaddy hat, Cobra Glove, SuperStroke Grips and a Puma Towel
@AuzzieMatt 2 sleeves of Titleist balls, Golf Pride Grips, Claw Glove and an awesome THP hot Chicken Putter head cover
@willplaysgolf Cobra Glove, SS grips, Cobra %0th T-shirt and a Pair of Asics Golf Shoes
@will GP Grips, Limited SS Putter Grip, tees a Mizuno Desk Caddy, Titleist and Bridgestone Balls, THP Limited Cap, and TSR valuables ppouch
@shanewu Cobra Glove, Puma Shorts, Balls, GP Grips and a CUSTOM FENDER Head Cover AND THE LAST DRIVER GRAND PRIZE DROP

and after a whirl wind world tour

@Weezel 's bag turned its passport with Super Stroke Grips, Wilson Balls, Cobra Glove, Byrd Belt, Grandaddy hat and a loaded EDEL Zipper Pouch
@Dartgod BagBoy Polo,Bag-o-tees, e6 balls, GP Grips AND a POP TOP Bluetooth speaker
@kiwichris GP Grips, e6 Balls, Puma 1/4 zip and a FENDER Driver HC
@Afizzle2100 Bridgestone Marketing Box, Titleist Balls, GP Grips and A Grandaddy hat.
@bmongi1 Golf Pride Grips, Insoles, TourEdge Hybrid Head, VeroX1 Balls and a Great Fender Mallet Head Cover
@Mmaynard11 SuperStroke grips, Wilson Balls, THP Limited Series Hat and A Callaway Grandaddy Hat, Cobra Glove

Just got back from a trip and an awesome bag was waiting for me. The putter cover is incredible, new balls to try, and I'm always up for grips. The insoles had me intrigued so I can't wait to test them out. The Tour Edge hybrid head was a big surprise...now which shaft? Thanks for such a great bag!View attachment 9249745
That Hybrid looks nice.

Just got this cool head cover in the mail yesterday, looks great in the bag. Thanks @thewilderside ! :drinks:

20240325_162825.jpg

Back