ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Throughout the year, THP HQ gets a lot of goods that arrive from media kits, product samples, equipment, apparel, footwear, training aids, etc. The Mystery Bags is our chance at making sure it all goes to the Albatross Club Members of THP.

It's time. We know everybody has been patiently (and not so patiently) waiting for these to become available. They are now completed and a date is set.
For those wondering the size, the bags are 24x18 in size, so plenty can be packed into them.

IMG_2265.jpg

What Are They?
There will be 50 total THP Mystery Bags and they will appear in the THP Store on March 7th at 2pm ET

Every bag will have a minimum of some great stuff like the image above, along with a number of other things such as media kits, etc. There are also grand prize certificates dropped into SIX of the bags as well. The cost is $49.99with free shipping and due to this, we must make them available to THPers living in the US only.

When ordered, it will be completely random as to who gets what. This will last until each bag is sold and we are limiting one per person.

Everybody will be getting the same size package (with different contents of course). They are all packaged up and sealed as of now. If you followed the other thread, you saw some things that went into them from grips and balls to random club heads and so much more. SIX of the bags also got random certificates dropped into them for grand prizes.

If you get a certificate, you will then notify @GolferGal via Private Message and she will send that prize out to you. This way, THP wont know which of packages has the goodness (they all have goodness to be fair) in them either.

Qualifying
Your 2024 Albatross Club Membership is your key to participating in this, along with TONS of other things such as free trips, equipment and more. It helps this site grow as well as a wonderful charity with our partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. To become a member, or learn more about the details and what each member receives, click here.

The Surprises
TWO Driver Heads
A FW Wood
A Hybrid or Utility
Premium Driver Shaft
A Golden Ticket to a THP Experience of your choice

Get ready, and set the calendar for Thursday March 7th at 2pm. At that time, they will appear in the THP Store that is on the home page of our website. If you have not used our store before, familiarize yourself with it, despite it not having items for sale currently. You are going to need to be fast to get one of these.

Pizza Yes GIF

Excited to try and get 1 of the 50.

Set those alarms folks

Can’t wait!!!

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

oh my! These are always so amazing.... Good luck to everyone

Calendar event created. Good luck fellas.

Heck yeah. The race to get one will be on!

Calendar Marked ✅

✅

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Awesome! With the weakness of signal at the golf course, not holding out high hopes of grabbing one but will certainly try.

St Patricks Day Irish GIF by evite

Gosh and begorrah 10 days before St Pattys day! I will get my 4 leaf clover working early this year!🍀

Yes! I will be on virtual AT for the Navy, so will be home with my phone. Reminder sent to phone to mark my calendar!

2pm ET = 7pm GMT. Will set reminder for 6.55.

US only. Good luck to everyone across the pond.

Last edited:
fox sports 1 win GIF

And if I manage to snag one to be delivered to a friendly US based THP'er to be picked up later this year? :D @JB

2pm ET = 7pm GMT. Will set reminder for 6.55.
Just a quick note. Due to the packaging, these can only be shipped to the US.
We apologize for that.

Happy Aww GIF by MCDM

Back