The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

Congrats to @MSEASU on the win he wins 1up. I bladed my 66 yard shot from the middle of the fw on 18.

Lots of practice this week so far. A few hours chipping a few hours putting and a really good range session late this afternoon. I have been working on a 40-60 yard shot that is low and runs up a bit. I will confirm with my coach tomorrow how that is going if it is not raining. Weekend rounds are planned.

It was a perfect day to play and walk the round. I had solid rounds this weekend and I was a let to figure out my issue from Sat with the driver. Made a few birds had lots of laughs and back to the grind tomorrow!
IMG_5015.jpeg

Practice sessions this week have been really good. I have been working on getting the hands higher and it is showing in the swing. Putting set up is getting a small tweak Thursday and will spend more time on the green working speed and green reading before the weekend. I might try and sneak 9 holes in one afternoon this week if possible.

I’ve been working on pitching and putting this week. I think I figured out my alignment issue with jailbird and was putting better yesterday.

I spent 3.5 hours at the range today in two separate trips. It is just too nice out to be sitting inside. Lots of reps done today throughout the whole bag. I will do another range session tomorrow aft before the Sunday round.

Back on the putting green today. Lots of mirror work getting set up in a better position. I spent extra time working side hill putts.
putt.jpg

HC is updated and this is the lowest it has ever been. I am sure keeping it here or going lower will be no easy task. I am going to do my best!
IMG_5074.png

I think we are over on this now after 2 years right? :ROFLMAO:
Chicago Fire Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Tough round today with some crazy wind and a tough course. The first 6 holes I was not feeling in synch-at all and the greens were killing me. I had 2 3 putts in those first few holes and 2 OB Drives. I did get into the round on hole 7 with a par finally then played well to the end of the round. I am glad that I was able to turn th beach 9 around which is the much tougher nine holes.

Hoping to play tomorrow but not looking good weather wise.

Tough round today with some crazy wind and a tough course. The first 6 holes I was not feeling in synch-at all and the greens were killing me. I had 2 3 putts in those first few holes and 2 OB Drives. I did get into the round on hole 7 with a par finally then played well to the end of the round. I am glad that I was able to turn th beach 9 around which is the much tougher nine holes.

Hoping to play tomorrow but not looking good weather wise.
You’ll bounce back. You have many more PB’s in the tank this year.

Putting practice in the rain today. It was nice having the green to myself. I worked on giving the line a quick look and then trying the putt to see if the read was good. If I was way off I would spend some time figuring it out. It should be nice the rest of the week so lots of range time in my future.
IMG_5123.jpeg

I have felt like this the last few weeks, but have a new plan and ready to grind again.

IMG_0659.gif

Yesterday’s round I started off a bit rough but was able to pull it back together to play some decent golf. Starting double double just cannot happen and I need to maybe focus more. Shot 83 yesterday for my score. Today‘s round I shot a 76. I had a better ball striking day with all of my clubs. The course today is definitely easier but I was really happy with the quality of the shots throughout the bag.

I have been spending extra time working my mobility and it is helping me get higher hands and a better turn. I have to find a way to not have any swing thoughts when I step in to the ball.

@MSEASU and I have a team event coming up soon so I am going to really put in the practice up to that event. We won it a few years ago and we want it again!

Last Sunday i was able to play a full round with my coach. That was the first time we have ever played a causal round. If we get on course it is usually during a lesson for a few holes and we are working on something. I had made it clear it was for fun and no coaching was to happen on the course. I figured he could just see what i was doing and we could work on things from what he saw.

I wanted to play a hard course we have that i love to play called Starr Pass. I reminded him on the first tee no coaching lol and off we went. I played a solid round of golf shooting a 79. My short game was really good along with my putting. I had a marginal driver day but nothing lost and my FW woods were dialed. I have never hit better fw woods i love my current set up. Irons were ok i had a few shots come up just short of the green but i still managed to hit 8 GIR.

It was nice playing a solid round of golf with my coach there. I am excited for my lesson tomorrow as he told me he has a new plan. I have made some good gains in the last year and i want to continue trying to achieve getting a lower HC. I took this week off except for a lot of putting practice with my new putter. After the team event coming up it will be time for @MSEASU and i to get back to the matches!

Yesterday’s round I started off a bit rough but was able to pull it back together to play some decent golf. Starting double double just cannot happen and I need to maybe focus more. Shot 83 yesterday for my score. Today‘s round I shot a 76. I had a better ball striking day with all of my clubs. The course today is definitely easier but I was really happy with the quality of the shots throughout the bag.

I have been spending extra time working my mobility and it is helping me get higher hands and a better turn. I have to find a way to not have any swing thoughts when I step in to the ball.

@MSEASU and I have a team event coming up soon so I am going to really put in the practice up to that event. We won it a few years ago and we want it again!
I think it's awesome that you and @MSEASU compete against each other all year, then come together as a team for the Championship.

I think it's awesome that you and @MSEASU compete against each other all year, then come together as a team for the Championship.
He is an awesome teammate and I look forward to the competition. Playing the matches has been fun and a great learning experience for me for sure.

He is an awesome teammate and I look forward to the competition. Playing the matches has been fun and a great learning experience for me for sure.
Friends Love GIF by The Bachelorette

Back