2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

PW 135 yards
48* GW 122 yards
54* SW 95 yards

I treat my PW as a 10 iron and only hit full shots with it. The 48* GW begins where I will hit partial shots and adjust where the ball is in my stance. My SW and LW add open faced shots and green side bunkers.

The other fault is that i went with stock wedge shafts. After a demo day it was recommended to go with something closer to or the same as my irons. My wedges go very high.
Thank you!
Interesting parallels here ... It is how I use the 48, too. It replaces a Vokey 46*. But now my brain is confused with the heavy shaft on the Vokey 56*. It rationalized that the best solution is a new SM10 with the shaft of my irons. Awaiting delivery.

Thank you!
Interesting parallels here ... It is how I use the 48, too. It replaces a Vokey 46*. But now my brain is confused with the heavy shaft on the Vokey 56*. It rationalized that the best solution is a new SM10 with the shaft of my irons. Awaiting delivery.
I used to have a 46* Vokey SM6 that the 48 replaced, too. The 48 goes about the same distance as my old 46 and much I assume comes from the easier to hit t series. I’m glad I got the GW in the set.

PW 135 yards
48* GW 122 yards
54* SW 95 yards

I treat my PW as a 10 iron and only hit full shots with it. The 48* GW begins where I will hit partial shots and adjust where the ball is in my stance. My SW and LW add open faced shots and green side bunkers.

The other fault is that i went with stock wedge shafts. After a demo day it was recommended to go with something closer to or the same as my irons. My wedges go very high.
we're about one full club different:
38.5* T220 9i 137yds
43* T200 PW 124yds
48* T200 GW 112yds
52* Vokey SM9 99yds
56* TM SW 89yds
60* TM LW 68yds

when i added that Vokey 52* i matched shafts to my T200 set and it fit right in to the gap perfectly. i'm mostly using my 48* as a full-swing 11-iron with occasional bump-and-run wedge duty. the 52* has become my go-to for anything that needs a full-swing for 100yds down to partial swings and greenside-chips. i haven't looked at the head weight, but matching the shaft really makes it feel like the next natural club a fuller swing.

we're about one full club different:
38.5* T220 9i 137yds
43* T200 PW 124yds
48* T200 GW 112yds
52* Vokey SM9 99yds
56* TM SW 89yds
60* TM LW 68yds

when i added that Vokey 52* i matched shafts to my T200 set and it fit right in to the gap perfectly. i'm mostly using my 48* as a full-swing 11-iron with occasional bump-and-run wedge duty. the 52* has become my go-to for anything that needs a full-swing for 100yds down to partial swings and greenside-chips. i haven't looked at the head weight, but matching the shaft really makes it feel like the next natural club a fuller swing.
Nice! The fitter recommended a 52* for me, plus a 56 and 60, but I might be over the 14 club limit. I am thinking of stopping at 56 since I can open the face, but I have played 5 wedges for a long time (If you count the PW as a wedge).

Going with the s400 wedge shaft was mentioned, but keeping the shafts matched to the irons makes more sense. Keeps things simple.

Nice! The fitter recommended a 52* for me, plus a 56 and 60, but I might be over the 14 club limit. I am thinking of stopping at 56 since I can open the face, but I have played 5 wedges for a long time (If you count the PW as a wedge).

Going with the s400 wedge shaft was mentioned, but keeping the shafts matched to the irons makes more sense. Keeps things simple.
yeah, i wanted more options at the bottom of the bag and can get by with fewer up top.
so i dropped the 4-iron and went D, 3w, 7w, 5i-GW, 52, 56, 60, P (i got the 52 in an F-grind.)

if the weather would hurry up some more around here i'm going to get a Vokey wedge fitting for a 56 and 60.
it'll be very interesting to see what comes from that in terms of grind, and i'll discuss shaft options/benefits for those lower two clubs.

loving bottom end of the bag, and had to get used to the Gap wedge, shifted my bottom two wedges from 54/58 to 52/56 now, and gapping is great...

Gap@ 128 carry
SW (52)114 carry
GW (56) 102 carry...

has been odd playing in the highly varying turf we get in DFW due to rains then drying out...and then super wet, and in the super wet, you get no "bounce" and dry you get nothing but bounce...

yeah, i wanted more options at the bottom of the bag and can get by with fewer up top.
so i dropped the 4-iron and went D, 3w, 7w, 5i-GW, 52, 56, 60, P (i got the 52 in an F-grind.)

if the weather would hurry up some more around here i'm going to get a Vokey wedge fitting for a 56 and 60.
it'll be very interesting to see what comes from that in terms of grind, and i'll discuss shaft options/benefits for those lower two clubs.
Looking forward to your wedge info after your fitting! Have you found that hitting Vokeys is easier with the T series iron soles having some of the same tech/build? I found that the past 2 iron sets to be a bit different from my wedges in how I had to address and hit the ball but the new T series has a smoother transition from set to wedge.

My experience is limited to this spring, but it's really been seamless between T200 48* and Vokey 52*. Same shaft, similar sole, very smooth club to club.

In comparison my current 56* (different) has a very different swing weight, shaft, and bounce, and I am struggling with it.

PW 135 yards
48* GW 122 yards
54* SW 95 yards

Same my wedges go very high. I went with matching shaft on SM10

I took the T200 2i utility to the range tonight. I am glad I made the jump to the long irons. It gives me a lower flight, never ballooned on me, and gained about 15 yards on my 4i. The kicker was on miss hits which rolled out to about the 4i distance. Not that I want a miss hit, but staying in the ball park of a 5 or 4 iron on miss hits is ok.

I put in some range time this evening. What a gorgeous spring day it was. According to Swing Caddy, I was consistently seeing ball speeds of 115 or 116 with the T150 7 iron. I am more than happy with those numbers.

IMG_6532.jpeg

I've been working on my swing lately and trying not to come down so steep. So now I'm hitting a lot of thin shots because I originally fit into 2* upright with the lie angle. I've scheduled a fitting with Titleist Sunday so I can get some swings in on a Trackman and get some advice on whether I should consider adjusting my specs.

Finally put my 4 iron back together. Hopefully the epoxy holds :(

Have now played 4X this week while in Virginia and starting to get my swing “better” after 5 months of hibernation. I am a slow adopter of irons and combined with the rust so far my early experience has been very positive. Coming from TCB’s I would say on mishits (too many unfortunately ) I would say they (T-150’s) certainly do not have the loss of distance that I used to see with the TCB’s. The T-200 5 iron is just a cannon. I am certainly contemplating a T-200 4 iron in the future.

Not helping as well is the grass down here is dormant so half the time it almost feels like you are hitting off mud/dirt as opposed to bent grass fairways I am used to back home.

Overall I am very pleased although lots of work to do once get back home although with snow still on ground will be another 3 weeks or so before we’ll be back on course. Flights were both towering and long so have some dialing in to come. Looking forward to the 2024 season with Titleist in the irons and wedges.

After a recent lesson I really need to look at this. It has been pointed out to me that I hit wedges really high too. It's partially a contact thing but maybe putting KBS Tour in would be helpful.

Back from may last week's ski trip and looking forward to getting these out on course again this Sunday for a scramble. Will be a nice way to work on some swing things. Expecting that the T-Series will continue to be the star of the show as they have been lately.

I've been working on my swing lately and trying not to come down so steep. So now I'm hitting a lot of thin shots because I originally fit into 2* upright with the lie angle. I've scheduled a fitting with Titleist Sunday so I can get some swings in on a Trackman and get some advice on whether I should consider adjusting my specs.
So I revisited my fitting this past Sunday and the fitter suggested that I bend my lofts back to standard instead of 2* strong. I need the bounce with my swing and even though I’ve been working to get more shallow, I’m still pretty steep.

Bag is now complete!

56* 12D
60* 08M

I ended up going with the stock shaft on these as they won't generally be full swing clubs. I need to use my 60* less often and focus on lie and shot making with various wedges.

View attachment 9251155
Love the look of those!

So I revisited my fitting this past Sunday and the fitter suggested that I bend my lofts back to standard instead of 2* strong. I need the bounce with my swing and even though I’ve been working to get more shallow, I’m still pretty steep.
A steep swing with 2* more bounce sounds good in theory. Getting better numbers with the change back to the standard lofts?

A steep swing with 2* more bounce sounds good in theory. Getting better numbers with the change back to the standard lofts?
I’m shallowing out some, but I was getting better contact with added bounce.

I just went to the range today and hit wedges. I just love the pw and gw t150 for partial shots. Just consistent distances but baked in forgiveness.

Considering the brisk wind today (quartering into on 12, quartering with on 18) and that it's still March, these approach shots were just so money. Having the confidence to pick a line and fire is my favorite part of my T200s.

They do what they're asked to do!

Screenshot_20240327-214930~3.png
Screenshot_20240327-214942~2.png

Work with the irons is paying off. Better contact and swings as of late. The 2i continues to impress me with its forgiveness and feel. Even in cold weather I have not felt the hand numbing mishit. It is very easy to keep in play and get the distance or close to the distance I want with my swing.

Off the tee, I am seeing over 50% fairways hit and am shocked that a 2i can be a club I have confidence in.
On a great hit I am seeing longer shots than my hybrid.
IMG_9066.jpeg
In less than good contact, I still get good distance and control.
IMG_9068.jpeg

It is a great club from the rough and fairway.
IMG_9070.jpeg
IMG_9072.jpeg

Definitely worth a look for those who might not enjoy hybrids a lot.

Back