2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Titleist has been seeding their new T-Series iron lineup on Tour since the Memorial and select fitting events for a while now, however, today we finally get to share all the under-the-hood details on just what is going on this time around. The success of the previous T-Series among amateurs has been well documented, but people forget that they have also been a part of keeping Titleist as the most played brand on Tour for eighteen of the last nineteen years.

Continue reading...

• Staff
It’s time!

This was a fun one to write, and I cannot wait to get my T100’s in hand to put to the test. After playing the T100S exclusively for a year, this is the release I’ve been waiting for, even dating back to the Titleist Experience at Ballyhack talking to Talge about what was coming.

Beautiful irons. Great write-up sir

Solid looks right across the board. Love to see them keeping some forgiveness in the lineup with the T350. I'd play those in a heartbeat.

• Staff
Solid looks right across the board. Love to see them keeping some forgiveness in the lineup with the T350. I'd play those in a heartbeat.
I really like that they’re also finally streamlining the looks across the board.

This is fun! Good info. I really like a couple of the little changes this time around. Good feel in the T100. The 150 is just going to make so many people happy. Great change by Titleist even just in changing the naming, but also in trying to satisfy the person who wanted more from the 100S. 350 are quite a bit different and shoul make so many people happy too. Gorgeous. Big improvement. Bigger price, but they're pretty sweet. Fun times and excited for the Experience guys! Can't wait to hear about their fittings.

Oh my word these look good. I just scrolled photos so far but I'll be back!

Love the revamped line up! Great write up @Jman ! I'd love to know who on tour will be gaming the 350's, but that is a great marketing fact for the line up.

Love the revamped line up! Great write up @Jman ! I'd love to know who on tour will be gaming the 350's, but that is a great marketing fact for the line up.
They’re in a couple bags as long irons, no full sets, but it’s still a win!

A LOT of information in this piece @Jman thank you for that. I’m seeing the 200 with better sound and feel and I’m instantly pondering.

Also, should have some in hands of the T100 later today, then three days of feedback immediately following!

Nice article. I am anxious to hit these.

Man those are gorgeous looking irons! Trying to stay strong and not be tempted...

The T200/150 split set around the 6/7 iron looks interesting.

The story these irons are telling, the fitting design philosophy, and the improvements over the last iteration all make them SO viable to experience first hand.

I'm excited for people to start sharing their thoughts, and you as well James with the T100.

Wow these look good.

Great write up, so pumped to see what I get fit into, so many great options with this line up and they all look good.

Great write up, so pumped to see what I get fit into, so many great options with this line up and they all look good.
You and me both

It’s interesting that the t150 are slightly larger than the t100s previous version. I can’t wait to hit them. And if they really improved feel that’s even better.

super information here. i love bringing vokey into the design conversation to improve turf interaction. and KUDOS to titleist for putting long irons into fitting carts to help blended set decisions. seems to be an investment that has zero roi, and is 100% about committing to the perfect fit.

a fitting battle between the 150, the king tour and the apex pro may need to happen later this year! i could get down on a 150/200 combo set.

It’s time!

This was a fun one to write, and I cannot wait to get my T100’s in hand to put to the test. After playing the T100S exclusively for a year, this is the release I’ve been waiting for, even dating back to the Titleist Experience at Ballyhack talking to Talge about what was coming.
Can you share why you went from T100S to T100 and not the T150?

Gorgeous. Those look amazing as well.

Great writeup @Jman! It sounds like Titleist really took the feedback from players on the back of the T200 and on the appearance of the T300 (350). There's some great blending options here for folks if these work for them

Back