ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Me Anything About Gear, Experiences or THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were just with me haha.
Yes, I use a Shot Scope laser. The new one Pro ZR, it is the best out there that I have tested (which I think is all of them).
I also use the new Shot Scope V5.
We were too busy looking for our lost balls to pay attention lol

Is there any one particular Experience that is the most difficult (or maybe the most complex would be a better term) to make happen, from a logistics standpoint?

From an equipment standpoint, which upcoming Experience are you most excited about?
Really really hard for me to say without giving away some future launches.
But what I can say is that we are excited and anybody that knows me knows its about the equipment and I am in awe of a few things.

Do you think more players under flex themselves as far as shafts, or over flex themselves in Drivers

Are there any new brand story's coming out and if so any hints on who it might be? Those are fantastic!
Yes there are.
And definitely. :D

Out of curiosity, is it measurable to see what sorts of threads draw the most Guest interest?
Aside from event threads, are there certain types or brands of equipment that draw significantly more guest traffic?
I'd have to guess it would be the contest/giveaway threads. That's where I seem to see the most involvement from guests, and members who have been here for 9 years and have 20 total posts. :ROFLMAO:

Is there any one particular Experience that is the most difficult (or maybe the most complex would be a better term) to make happen, from a logistics standpoint?
Hmmm. This is a good question. Anytime equipment ordering is taking place, it can get complex.
But a lot of times the complexity comes from who we are partnered with for the event. Most of them do a very good job of making sure things are perfect with us. And GG is really good at the organization of the entire thing.

They are incredibly hard to pull off, but at the same time, we have found a pretty good flow that makes it work.

We choose who we are doing them with, in part because of that very thing.

The one in my driver right now.
Its custom to me, and incredibly unique, but I absolutely love it.

It is stiff in the hands, ladies flex in the middle and stiff to X in the tip. It is very low torque and keeps the lefts away for me.
Even if it's custom to you, can I try it in May???

Do you think more players under flex themselves as far as shafts, or over flex themselves in Drivers
I genuinely have no idea.
I think flex is slowly going away to a certain degree. At least for the lunatic fringe.
If it hasnt yet and you are a THPer, you are missing out on way too much.

I'd have to guess it would be the contest/giveaway threads. That's where I seem to see the most involvement from guests, and members who have been here for 9 years and have 20 total posts. :ROFLMAO:
Its actually equipment stuff by a landslide.

Are there any new brand story's coming out and if so any hints on who it might be? Those are fantastic!
This was my question as well. I’ve really enjoyed those! The Garsen story pushed me to finally buy one of their grips, and I love it.

Even if it's custom to you, can I try it in May???
Maybe? I mean I have fears that you might put some moosen bad juju on it.
Have you touched a purple bus recently?

Would allowing for free relief/drops without penalty speed up the pace of play?

Would allowing for free relief/drops without penalty speed up the pace of play?
No. The searching for balls is not really the reason for slow play as much as people think.

Okay guys, time for a conference call. Thanks for all of the questions.

Hey now!

1) I know that's not directed at me, but still stings. 2) @Muchmore you can hit anything of mine you want, you too JB!

I'm not the moosen clan you need to worry about. But no, no purple bus touching :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back