18th hole at the Masters, Who is Taking out a spectator?

Would you take out a spectator

• I am def taking someone out

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No worries, They are safe

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
0424-GO-FEAT-SHORTHITTERS001.jpg
Watching the Masters broadcast yesterday it struck me how Narrow that 18th tee shot is.
There were far more people lining the fairway up both sides.

I have no shame in saying I might take someone out. :ROFLMAO:

What say you THP?

If I can imagine myself playing the 18th at Augusta during the Masters in front of the packed gallery, I can imagine myself splitting the opening with a perfect tee shot.

I said no I’d not. After this past week with the st-max. It’s gonna go straight.

Nope. I am in the clear here absolutely. The start of my drive isn’t an issue so we will be able to show them what greatness look like off the tee.

Someone is definitely getting a dome shot from me. Look out boys.

That entire gallery on both sides are in mortal danger.

I might not hit anyone off the tee. But I'm probably hitting someone near the green. My approach game sucks.

Sh!t, I have the potential to take someone out on the right side, have the ball ricochet off their noggin and take someone out on the left hand side as well.

I hit one or two yesterday that might have taken one of them out in a casual evening round with absolutely nobody watching and no pressure. Odds are....

Last edited:
I said that to my wife last night.....................people on the right would really be in danger with me on that tee box.
🤣

$hit.............the guys in the camera tower at risk too

Last edited:
I'm probably handing out helmets before teeing off.

It's happened I believe, a fan has been hit by a tee shot sometime in the past. I want to say back in the 90's sometime.

They better have an icepack ready when i tee it up

More likely with my approach than the tee shot

With that crowd, and pressure, I'm not even taking a 9i off the tee - I'm putting....

My ball is likely going right into those pines on the left side. If the shot isn't airborne enough, the people standing there would be in the danger zone.

The 18th and many other holes would have patrons in danger

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Everyone better be wearing a helmet when I tee off.

Spectators on 18 don’t worry, you guys are safe! But you may wanna duck while I pull hook this one into the stands on 17. Those guys are ******.

It's happened I believe, a fan has been hit by a tee shot sometime in the past. I want to say back in the 90's sometime.

How about the same person 2 times in a row. The best part is when she says Make her cut it out! :ROFLMAO:

In the 2nd video a # of the people go down like a tree. Yikes

With driver i'm not worried at all about hitting the people.....now those trees on the other hand.....

Call me Garrett Clark!

Not a problem. The spectators would scatter after hearing what I did the first 17 holes.

Back