Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

To lo late to change my pick?

stop trying so hard jenna fischer GIF
the number 1 player in the world is tied for the lead and Greg Norman says the OWGR isn’t legit hahahhahahahahaha

A 6+ hour round this afternoon for the last several groups. Ugh. Playing threesomes with caddies. Tough conditions but 6+ hours?

the number 1 player in the world is tied for the lead and Greg Norman says the OWGR isn’t legit hahahhahahahahaha
While Greggy enjoys the Masters from a couch, the rest of the golf world is going to watch everyone within 10 shots of the lead have a chance over the weekend and I’m here for it.

While Greggy enjoys the Masters from a couch, the rest of the golf world is going to watch everyone within 10 shots of the lead have a chance over the weekend and I’m here for it.
10000000%

If my mediocre math is correct it looks like Woods and Hatton are paired up tomorrow

I need that front row seat

When you know someone drank the kool aid
That ain’t koolaid. It’s something strong but it ain’t koolaid.

If my mediocre math is correct it looks like Woods and Hatton are paired up tomorrow

Only issue is Hatton has no sense of humor. First crack Woods gives him he’s gonna throw him in the creek.

I guess it wasn’t Bones’s fault

So much for Mr. Ball striker/Shot maker!
I thought great ballstrikers did well in the wind.
I bet Nelly would make the cut….

IMG_2133.jpeg

Going to have some coffee, not Kool Aid.:ROFLMAO:

So much for Mr. Ball striker/Shot maker!
I thought great ballstrikers did well in the wind.
I bet Nelly would make the cut….
you were going well until the last part.

Gooch would've made the cut.

ZJ tells Masters patrons to F'k off!

Life comes at you fast Clark

View attachment 9256834
A lot of talk about 54 holes for a guy who is only playing 36 and didn’t even make it to the weekend. Maybe next time he won’t make an unnecessary comment and will let his game do the talking.

A lot of talk about 54 holes for a guy who is only playing 36 and didn’t even make it to the weekend. Maybe next time he won’t make an unnecessary comment and will let his game do the talking.
Yeah whatever your position is with LIV, if this week is the week you pull something out like that you’re not focused. Goes to show the immaturity and hopefully he learns from it bc he’s costing himself this week. Now I’m pretty sure the weather was the reason he missed the cut but this nonsense wasn’t needed imo.

If, that's worth the watch in itself

Weekend is going to be awesome.

Okay, finally home and with snacks prepped. Time to catch up on today’s play.

IMG_7726.jpeg

Last three groups will be fun to watch

1712971712921.png

Back