CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

@blazinden made it home just in time to go home shower then turn around and go back to the airport for another flight.
View attachment 9259866
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

It still looks like it's pretty dang close to that green. :ROFLMAO:
I'd be nervous trying to get up and down if there was a group throwing hahaha
Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

image.jpg
Such a good bag.

Did you hear the scream as the lady wrecked my arm with her bag? 🤣🤣🤣
Possibly but I just thought that was the engine on my plane 😂. You can’t catch a break with that elbow. Hopefully improvement is coming quickly.

Possibly but I just thought that was the engine on my plane 😂. You can’t catch a break with that elbow. Hopefully improvement is coming quickly.
Yes sir. Urgent care was helpful.

I’ve missed you!
IMG_2285.jpeg

Congratulations to Southern Twang and my boys @KY Golfer and @mantan.

Definitely not going to use that collectible towel now!

After coming home today and unpacking, it is flat crazy all the cool things we got. Just kept going and going. It was like I was seeing it all for the first time again. And that doesn’t even include the amazing contest prizes. So well done @ScoFoBG @redlineshifter @originalBG.com & Trevor. You guys knocked it out of the park for sure. Can’t say Thanks enough.

I’m doing some catching up and reflecting on the event. I can’t thank @ScoFoBG, @redlineshifter or @originalBG.com enough for putting this event. To @JB and @GolferGal you really know how to pull of an event and make everyone feel special, all the details it is truly appreciated.

@Deebo76 I couldn’t have had a better teammate.

@mantan and @KY Golfer congrats gents you earned it!

I will have a full write up tomorrow and in the week to come.

I’m doing some catching up and reflecting on the event. I can’t thank @ScoFoBG, @redlineshifter or @originalBG.com enough for putting this event. To @JB and @GolferGal you really know how to pull of an event and make everyone feel special, all the details it is truly appreciated.

@Deebo76 I couldn’t have had a better teammate.

@mantan and @KY Golfer congrats gents you earned it!

I will have a full write up tomorrow and in the week to come.
you guys were awesome. From the walk out music to being -6 through 4 it was a blast to play together

I didn't go too big but ended up ahead!!
Screenshot_20240421_181925_Chrome.jpg

Hope everyone has made it home safe and that @JB has found some medical attention and is on the way to recovering!

Back