Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I hit a 230 yard 5w today. It was awesome, but definitely not expected.
I actually hit a 3HL that was close to that (on another hole), but that's definitely the exception rather than the rule.

Had a great time this week playing golf with forum friends and visiting with family.

Just sitting here at the airport reflecting on the past four days and really happy that I made the decision to come.

Thanks to all who did the legwork in booking tee times, arranging meals and accommodations that made the trip an easy one.

Looking forward to the next time I can play with some more THPers.

This weekend was much needed to keep me recharged heading into a hectic soccer post season run.

Thank you to
@BigDill @BigMac @Junkyard & @robrandalgz

For letting me grace your presence with mediocre golf that occasionally showed brilliance of exquisite ball striking, fairway bunker play and the occasional tee shot that made me look like I knew what I was doing.

This was fun and I can’t wait for next year.
It was great to finally meet up. Had such a great time this weekend.

Next year?

1000000711.jpg
#cartners

Two good dudes right there!
Discussion post round was a possible name change for the gentleman on the left. Redline was the leader in the clubhouse :ROFLMAO:

Discussion post round was a possible name change for the gentleman on the left. Redline was the leader in the clubhouse :ROFLMAO:
Mainly because most of the alternatives would look like ********** and **** *** **** and ****!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

P.S. - Blink twice if you were being held at knifepoint in the photo above.

I did not plan out these return flights very well, so dinner will be corn nuts, and enough nicotine to kill a small horse.

Well, made it home finally. Hope everyone else has/had safe travels.

What a great weekend had a blast playing golf with some great people hope we do this again soon. On a side note OUMagic I kept track of my keys the whole weekend lol I am also thinking of changing my forum name to Sand Magnet 🤪

I will have everyone's skins winnings paid out by tomorrow. I was hoping to have it done this morning, but work said lol not today!! :mad:

I just want to thank everyone for making the trip to We-Ko-Pa - - who would have thought that a bunch of Internet Golfers from Arizona, Texas, Washington, Florida, Georgia, and the Great White North would show up at an Arizona golf resort for a weekend of golf, gambling, and Transfusions? Special thanks to @Wildcat for setting it all up!! Hope to see everyone at JankFest '25!!

Plane landed and I was home at 2am...alarm went off way too early and time to get some things done before I leave for a work trip tomorrow. I am a bit of a walking zombie today but it was worth it.

Got home at be 10 am and made it to my home course for a noon tee time.

Finally have a chance to sit down and relax after getting home at 2am today, then having a scramble this morning... I am golfed out.

Thanks again for everyone that made it out this weekend. Special thanks to @Wildcat for doing the heavy lifting on the planning.

@Junkyard @checkered @ryang13 @BigDill @Browndog - thank you all for making the trip over! It was great seeing you all again (and/or meeting you for the first time).

Shoutout to the Texas boys for making the trip over as well!

It was an awesome weekend of golf, drinking, eating, general debauchery, and interesting blackjack strategery (like doubling a hard 12 and doubling two twos).

Most of all, thanks for extending the warmth and hospitality that you have shown me over the last few years to Dallas and Alan. Truly means the world to me. Can't wait to do it all again next year!

Love you boys!

Last edited:
Back