New 2024 AutoFlex Shafts

Tywithay

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Just saw these pop up. They absolutely improved the looks. Dream 7 is supposed to have enhanced stability and the Joy 365 is geared towards seniors and ladies. Price said $880 usd 🤯

Screenshot_20240201_113549_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240201_113617_Samsung Internet.jpg

This and a TSR head would be a cool 2G’s here in Canada.

I still kinda want one 🤯

That's insanely priced!!! Good lord :eek:

Looks like potato chips. No thanks

That's improved looks??

My wife would hire these guys if she found out I spent $900 on a shaft.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

No way I'd spend that much, but I'd love a teal/black shaft like that.

IMG_5809.jpegIMG_5808.jpegIMG_5807.jpegIMG_5806.jpegIMG_5805.jpegWe took pics in the PGA Show thread, they look cool.

graphics are weird. are they still not telling anyone about materials, design, etc? like, "trust us, it's new. will that be american express, visa, or internal organ?"

graphics are weird. are they still not telling anyone about materials, design, etc? like, "trust us, it's new. will that be american express, visa, or internal organ?"
Pretty much.

“Secret” (flex) technology. 😜

Just says Japanese prepregs and KHT 2.0 (Korean Hidden Technology)

I don't think I would buy one at even half of the price.

It appears they do help a little, but is "a little" worth the huge price?

Or, you can go this route:

I built an "Otto Phlex" using a Graffaloy Pro Blue. I picked up speed over my gamer (to be expected at 46") but it's not nearly as good as as the actual Autoflex.

So on a serious note regarding these shafts. Has anyone hit them or actually have them. I have the opportunity to grab an old new stock sf405 and I plan on putting it on either my ping g430 max or callaway ai. Just curious on performance etc. it’s short money so I know I can get it back if I don’t like it. Thanks for any info regarding this shaft

So on a serious note regarding these shafts. Has anyone hit them or actually have them. I have the opportunity to grab an old new stock sf405 and I plan on putting it on either my ping g430 max or callaway ai. Just curious on performance etc. it’s short money so I know I can get it back if I don’t like it. Thanks for any info regarding this shaft

I have one of the original pink ones in SF505 (I believe). I tried it in 3 different heads but just never really cared for it. The dispersion was really good, which surprised me, but I just never get a lot of distance out of it. I actually thought it would be the other way around.

I have one of the original pink ones in SF505 (I believe). I tried it in 3 different heads but just never really cared for it. The dispersion was really good, which surprised me, but I just never get a lot of distance out of it.

I actually thought it would be the other way around.

Same here.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Some of those graphics look like sausage slices or ham…. Odd…,
Drop $800 on a sausage shaft? 😂

So I’ll chime in as I do have the pink autoflex shafts Driver, 3 wood, 7 wood & hybrid, I even put the wife in one for her driver(she loves it) for me I probably noticed the best performance on the 3 & 7 woods as I have a smoother swing with those clubs. 3 wood-245 yards, 7 wood-225 yards with tighter dispersion. Driver I need to calm down a bit more with my transition but getting 270 yards average. Numbers courtesy of Arccos. 6HCP

Last edited:
I have some Nevada ocean front property I will sell anyone that buys one of these shafts…

Lemme see…2 Ventus Velocore shafts with room to spare or one Pepperoni Pizza shaft for 850. Hard pass.

Back