LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Pumped for you guys to bet the day started here. I’m on a little vacay here in Florida but will be trying to pop in and out. Someone will hole out today with their new wedge! Can’t wait to see Ballyhack!
No golf today, but tomorrow definitely.

Just a little something to think about

Ok guys I’ll be able to keep up tonight. Tomorrow I have a 10 hr drive. Hope to be able to catch the Goat Trac portion as it’s happening. Can’t wait for this to get going

Good morning from Mount Airy, NC
Good morning to you. Nice breakfast. I’d have put a little gravy on those hashbrowns.

It’s waffle time! Not bad for hotel breakfast but tomorrow will be better!

IMG_9025.jpeg

Just a little something to think about

So, that’s how you do it
homer simpson doh GIF

Travel day.. Just left. Can't wait to get there

Hoping everyone has safe travel. Looking forward to your thoughts. It’s taking a lot of restraint to it order some new m grind wedges. 58 08 in my near future.

Safe travels everyone. Little under 8 hours!

Travel day.. Just left. Can't wait to get there
I'm gonna need more @eddywhitaker .

How's the weather? Are flights currently on time? Are you on time? Did wear your spikeless golf shoes in prep for any potentially needed airport sprinting? Did you pack snacks are do we need to stay tuned for travel food pic judging? Do we get to vote on anything or are you running this solo? Because I vote that yes you absolutely take travel scripting pics.

Chris Pratt Dinosaurs GIF by Omaze

I'm gonna need more @eddywhitaker .

How's the weather? Are flights currently on time? Are you on time? Did wear your spikeless golf shoes in prep for any potentially needed airport sprinting? Did you pack snacks are do we need to stay tuned for travel food pic judging? Do we get to vote on anything or are you running this solo? Because I vote that yes you absolutely take travel scripting pics.

Chris Pratt Dinosaurs GIF by Omaze
Details Keessmit GIF by Kees Smit Tuinmeubelen

Back