SWAG Putters Thread

So this is happening on ebay right now. Crazing bidding.

1608696501739.png

Awesome posts for Swagmas!

The bid price on that is about the going rate for those Jefferson’s
Yeah. I’d have BIN’d it if I’d seen it when it went up before it flipped to auction.

So, I’m also SUPER pumped about Christmas Swagatha....

Man I dig the swag stuff but it's too rich for my blood. Their Savage Too Center Lefty calls to me I swear. Great looking flat stick. Insane what those covers can go for like that on Ebay. that's just mind blowing to me.

So, I’m also SUPER pumped about Christmas Swagatha....
That one is pure fire and may be one I go for after the Christmas rush to grab it

That one is pure fire and may be one I go for after the Christmas rush to grab it
They’re right. It was the worst kept secret ever.

Wonder if there will be a special...

Congrats @HarryPotter saw you were one of the entries picked in Swagmas!!!

I know this isn’t a buy sell and trade thread but anyone have the home alone mallet they want to get rid of? I want that to be my permanent gamer for my spider x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, finally snagged one of the most underrated covers EVER, and for cheap too.

3EF557C6-9D38-4BA2-9C25-11DD0AE17186.jpeg52988020-5F4A-48BA-B869-F59A9545B49D.jpeg2B730C1D-7A48-4567-B1CB-2984AAEE9C2E.jpeg2973FF12-DD34-43F6-B841-9A0E87BFA648.jpeg

Man I dig the swag stuff but it's too rich for my blood. Their Savage Too Center Lefty calls to me I swear. Great looking flat stick. Insane what those covers can go for like that on Ebay. that's just mind blowing to me.

I think the putters get lost in the headcover mania, but the savage too center I just got in is so great. I have been putting so well I don't want to change things up but it is so good I almost have to play it this weekend.

I think the putters get lost in the headcover mania, but the savage too center I just got in is so great. I have been putting so well I don't want to change things up but it is so good I almost have to play it this weekend.
They’re truly top notch milled putters. As good as anything I’ve ever rolled, and I’ve rolled hundreds and hundreds.

They’re truly top notch milled putters. As good as anything I’ve ever rolled, and I’ve rolled hundreds and hundreds.

I feel the same, but you are much more experienced than I so that is saying something coming from you. And the leather grip is money.

I'm definitely looking into a SWAG putter...its on my to do list.

I'm definitely looking into a SWAG putter...its on my to do list.

When they pull out a mallet-style, I may have to dip into the pool. Until then....meh.

Back