2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

Really liking this design of the dividers. 15 dividers would be good since I keep my alignment sticks and swing trainers in one of my dividers now.
That is exactly why I liked the 15 slots (for my swing trainer). The umbrella holder is perfect for my alignment sticks; it is a full sleeve and I don’t carry an umbrella in AZ unless there is rain in the forecast. I only have half my clubs in the bag because the others are in my Cobra stand bag to go to the range.image.jpg

That is exactly why I liked the 15 slots (for my swing trainer). The umbrella holder is perfect for my alignment sticks; it is a full sleeve and I don’t carry an umbrella in AZ unless there is rain in the forecast. I only have half my clubs in the bag because the others are in my Cobra stand bag to go to the range.View attachment 8995018
Have to say the colors on the bag are so 👍

Have to say the colors on the bag are so 👍
If Budget would have had the stand bag version of this color in stock I would have thought long and hard about ordering it. Golf Galaxy had it in stock it is is an eye catcher in person but ultimately the Budget discount code won out.

I have joined the party!
CDB39B2F-BE40-45D7-958F-F943134167EF.jpeg

Need to get a photo with all my clubs in the bag, but so far after a weekend of sim rounds I love this bag! Easy access upright or using the stand. I think it’s going to be a great bag for this season!

My first bag was an Ogio bag with Woode system and I loved it. More these days I use bags with 4 or 5 way dividers and just slap the clubs in there. I do miss the old Woode system, but now that my driver is my only Wood not sure I need it =).

this bag looks really good! I don’t believe I need a new bag haha butttttt this would be a top choice in a search. I like the club layout system. Looks easy and clean.
Storage wise, how’s it doing for that’s that have it?

Bag is loaded up and ready to go!
BC261262-DC4B-4422-9D29-49F44A061C94.jpeg

this bag looks really good! I don’t believe I need a new bag haha butttttt this would be a top choice in a search. I like the club layout system. Looks easy and clean.
Storage wise, how’s it doing for that’s that have it?
I’m coming from a bag that was waaay short on storage, but this bag has more than enough for me!

I am really liking the woode 15 cart bag. One thing that I didn’t really know about was the Velcro straps to attach to the cart. I am not sure why, but I like that feature more than I reasonably should. The guy at the course put the strap on the other day and I scoffed.

Those Adams clubs are a blast from the past. I remember playing some Adams hybrids years ago. Nice
I have nightmares about playing these Adams hybrids! :LOL: I’m actively looking for excuses to replace them, but darned if they don’t look good in this bag :cool:

I am really liking the woode 15 cart bag. One thing that I didn’t really know about was the Velcro straps to attach to the cart. I am not sure why, but I like that feature more than I reasonably should. The guy at the course put the strap on the other day and I scoffed.

I have the same on my C-130. For carts where you can slip them through, it's great. Keeps it from moving around, especially when you're riding solo. I think that it'd be way more useful on a stand bag.

Those of you who picked up one of these, are you happy with it?

I really like my woode cart bag. My last real cart bag was from 2007, so this is much nicer than what I had.

My new bag..

495EF906-B1E8-4C2E-9B44-6C7C159BC354.jpeg

I think I need to possibly rearrange my clubs when in the cart with my stand bag. Some clubs are hard to reach. I’m switching to the tour velvet +4 midsize wraps in my new irons but coming from a 14 way bag into the three 3 club dividers I think the ends of my super stroke cross comfort grips are getting chewed up. That may be more of an indictment on the cross comfort than the bag but something I’ll watch on the tour velvet.

Otherwise I like the pocket storage and the quick access pockets are great at the range for my keys and wallet.

Picked up a Ogio Woode 15-way Cart Bag over the weekend. Really like everything about the bag except for one thing. The only place it seems that a putter with a headcover will fit halfway decently is in the umbrella well on the outside of the bag. A putter with a headcover doesn't sit well in the bag otherwise.

bag_1.jpg

bag_2.jpg

Picked up a Ogio Woode 15-way Cart Bag over the weekend. Really like everything about the bag except for one thing. The only place it seems that a putter with a headcover will fit halfway decently is in the umbrella well on the outside of the bag. A putter with a headcover doesn't sit well in the bag otherwise.

View attachment 9023961

View attachment 9023962
If I get a new bag anytime soon this is still the route I want to go. A mallet putter probably would not have the same issue?

If I get a new bag anytime soon this is still the route I want to go. A mallet putter probably would not have the same issue?

Unfortunately for me, I'm a blade man. Actually mounting the putter in the umbrella well seems to work pretty good for me. :cool:

Unfortunately for me, I'm a blade man. Actually mounting the putter in the umbrella well seems to work pretty good for me. :cool:
haha I was not telling you to switch, I was just asking in a round about way if you think it would be an issue for a mallet user.

haha I was not telling you to switch, I was just asking in a round about way if you think it would be an issue for a mallet user.

Sorry, misinterpreted what you said. I think you would encounter the same I have with a mallet also.

I don’t think it is a problem for my 33” mallet, though I never considered using the umbrella sleeve. I keep my alignment sticks and umbrella there when I bring one.
CB98BCF2-7F58-458E-A9CC-BAFDEF487127.jpeg

Any users of the 8 way stand bag model have anything good or bad to say about this bag. It’s going to be time to be looking to replace my Ogio grom xx.

These look super interesting, the one hang up i have is, the ball silo in the 8. For some odd reason that just weirds me out.

To me it seems like an accessory sold on an infomercial. That may look cool to some, but may be a hindrance to use.

Has anybody used the Woode 8 Hybrid bag on a push cart, ideally a Clicgear? Does it stay in position well or does it tend to rotate?

Back