Search results for query: *

1. buckeyewalt

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Just came the other day....Recteq Deck Boss 590. It's going to be a fun summer!!
  2. buckeyewalt

Snell Golf 2024

This guy knows the golf ball industry and knows what it takes to make a good golf ball. His 3.0 is very interesting and will probably try some. His original MTB series was also a good ball so I'm these balls won't disappoint.
  3. buckeyewalt

What are your wedges of choice?

Maltby 58*, PXG 54* 52* and 50* all forged.
  4. buckeyewalt

Left dash ProV1X - anyone try or gonna try em?

I might have to go back and try these again. I've been on a soft-ball trend lately...reason, don't know why, just like the feel of something soft I guess but I played these once and they just had too much of a firm feel, but as I remember they performed really good. BTW, I am DEFINATELY not the...
  5. buckeyewalt

Mizuno Partners With The DOD King

Never heard of the guy..went on YT to catch his act, two things, got tired of hearing him talk and IMO a wrong fit.
  6. buckeyewalt

Bryson DeChambeau Plays Avoda Golf Irons

Speaking about bulge and roll, there used to be a driving iron out in the market called the Controller which incorporated a bulge and roll face.
  7. buckeyewalt

Bryson DeChambeau Plays Avoda Golf Irons

I somehow don't think that these were the irons that he had printed. The ones he had printed were just approved last week.
  8. buckeyewalt

Does anyone have a wedge that they only use for chip shots?

Like a few others here, my 58 is usually from 30 yards in...hardly ever take it past that.
  9. buckeyewalt

New Product?

https://bacanagrills.com/product/bacana-grill-original-7-skewers/ Saw this for the first time...anybody have one of these?
  10. buckeyewalt

B-Stone Golf Ball Sale

Just received an ad for Bridgestone BX series golf balls for $34.99. Probably last years but for that price that's a deal. From fairwayjockey.com
  11. buckeyewalt

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Played 18 the other day with these and my AVX. Definitely not an apples to apples comparison but gave me a lot of insight. Played the front 9 with the Volvik and the back 9 with the AVX. Volvik: launches higher, not as much spin as the AVX but comparable in all sense to the QST. Feels good off...
  12. buckeyewalt

Would you play non conforming wedges?

I understand, but given that, would you play non-conforming clubs, not just to try out but to actually play them for a time?
  13. buckeyewalt

I already have a given, so why should I spend time just looking what I could (or not) out of my old Ping?
  14. buckeyewalt

I guess the old saying applies here...to each his own....I mean I don't play in tournaments that it would matter, and I do have in fact a Ping lob wedge with grooves that were grandfathered in, but I still choose to play my current wedges because I know what to expect out of them.
  15. buckeyewalt

other than sucking back a bunch (which is nice to look at) what benefit would there be?
  16. buckeyewalt

What if Wilson Golf Bought Tour Edge?

The only company that would benefit is Wilson big negative for TE.
  17. buckeyewalt

4 dozen packs yay or nay?

No for me don't do 4 for 3!
  18. buckeyewalt

I agree...but I'm not a 4 for 3 type of guy. I did at one point, but I found out that It was hard just using 24 balls plus the good ones that you find in a season and I usually play 3-4 times a week, not 18 all of the time. I just hate to be tied down to a certain ball and it's tough getting...
  19. buckeyewalt

I agree, looking at the Volvik site is "almost as bad as the Wilson site. If your going to make a golf ball and be successful at it, at least throw some technical information about the product with a comparison cut-away.
Back