Search results for query: *

1. J

Upgrading irons 🤣

I wrote AVX on a ProV1 to encourage lower flight. Is that similar?
  2. J

Telling people what you do for work.

I’m a history professor, I’ll start lecturing, they’ll walk away. Works every time.
  3. J

Who is the forum picking?

Forged or cast?
  4. J

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

Black and Yellow Rocketbladz. Standard version. Just horrendous in my hands.
  5. J

What did you shoot today?

50 with 16 putts in 40 degrees and brutal winds. But with the leagues handicap calculation going low early ultimately isn’t good.
  6. J

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1) I play the Titleist AVX 2024 2) interested in seeing how Mindset can create a consistent approach on the course. 3) I’d play the RX version.
  7. J

How does you salary look compared to this?

I’m one Powerball win away
  8. J

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Or Vault with Livvy Dunne.
  9. J

Best Iron Finish?

Ping G25 irons.
  10. J

Affordable golf shirts on Amazon

These look nice, but I’m a polo snob. And I need material that washes up nice as I have a hole in my chin, not really but the results indicate otherwise. When I eat I get drips, drops, spots. Plus, I need collar control, usually hidden buttons. Stitch and Primo for me, and Rhoback.
  11. J

Thrillbilly Jim's WITB

I just drooled on my phone.
  12. J

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I’m a bowler too. If his hat says Motiv, that’s a bowling ball brand. I’m confused by the look in any case. Did he think he was going to play shuffle board?
  13. J

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

I think he moves the needle in the sense of entertainment for those looking for quick, easily accessible content. But, like many of the others, clicks and a “brand” and subscribers and logarithms generate income. And I’ll watch but it’s not really moving my needle much. Young Rick, Mark, Finch...
  14. J

How does your public courses handle slow play

Pack more players on to slow it further?
  15. J

What cigar did you smoke today?

This looks tasty. By George Rico.
  16. J

Do you eat leftovers?

Pizza -2 day limit, but not if there’s veggies on it. Steak - next day Pasta - next day Fried rice - next day Soup- 2 days All others - the garbage disposal eats.
  17. J

April 8 Solar Eclipse

No clouds in the sky north of Detroit. Sunny, but a little odd. Looked about 80% covered.
  18. J

What would happen to your score if you kept driver in the bag and did this.......

Better on my league course, which is shorter yardage, and has several heavily tree- lined fairways.
  19. J

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

I suppose the red and yellow of the 2007/2009 Burner would make sense
  20. J

Golf ball alignment aids - do you partake?

I’m going Taylormade Stripe Lime green with LAB DF3 putter to start.
Back