Search results for query: *

1. J

The Club You Were REALLY Wrong About...

Black and Yellow Rocketbladz. Standard version. Just horrendous in my hands.
  2. J

What did you shoot today?

50 with 16 putts in 40 degrees and brutal winds. But with the leagues handicap calculation going low early ultimately isn’t good.
  3. J

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1) I play the Titleist AVX 2024 2) interested in seeing how Mindset can create a consistent approach on the course. 3) I’d play the RX version.
  4. J

How does you salary look compared to this?

I’m one Powerball win away
  5. J

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Or Vault with Livvy Dunne.
  6. J

Best Iron Finish?

Ping G25 irons.
  7. J

Affordable golf shirts on Amazon

These look nice, but I’m a polo snob. And I need material that washes up nice as I have a hole in my chin, not really but the results indicate otherwise. When I eat I get drips, drops, spots. Plus, I need collar control, usually hidden buttons. Stitch and Primo for me, and Rhoback.
  8. J

Thrillbilly Jim's WITB

I just drooled on my phone.
  9. J

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I’m a bowler too. If his hat says Motiv, that’s a bowling ball brand. I’m confused by the look in any case. Did he think he was going to play shuffle board?
  10. J

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

I think he moves the needle in the sense of entertainment for those looking for quick, easily accessible content. But, like many of the others, clicks and a “brand” and subscribers and logarithms generate income. And I’ll watch but it’s not really moving my needle much. Young Rick, Mark, Finch...
  11. J

How does your public courses handle slow play

Pack more players on to slow it further?
  12. J

What cigar did you smoke today?

This looks tasty. By George Rico.
  13. J

Do you eat leftovers?

Pizza -2 day limit, but not if there’s veggies on it. Steak - next day Pasta - next day Fried rice - next day Soup- 2 days All others - the garbage disposal eats.
  14. J

April 8 Solar Eclipse

No clouds in the sky north of Detroit. Sunny, but a little odd. Looked about 80% covered.
  15. J

What would happen to your score if you kept driver in the bag and did this.......

Better on my league course, which is shorter yardage, and has several heavily tree- lined fairways.
  16. J

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

I suppose the red and yellow of the 2007/2009 Burner would make sense
  17. J

Golf ball alignment aids - do you partake?

I’m going Taylormade Stripe Lime green with LAB DF3 putter to start.
  18. J

Why hasn’t the yellow golf ball caught on?

The average (maybe older golfer) needs the high visibility to find their ball occasionally. The Tour pro has many eyes on their ball, plus cameras, spectators and officials.
  19. J

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

I will, have gotten along well with older versions of the Proforce so I’ll give it a fair shake
  20. J

How would feel...

I’d say I want fresh blood on courses to grow the game. But, double par, pick up the ball and move on.
Back