Search results for query: *

1. Bosco...

Convinced my nephew to change majors

This would not suck.
  2. Bosco...

Updated PGA Tour Trackman Averages Data - Thoughts?

I feel better when I look at the LPGA stats.
  3. Bosco...

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

In one respect it’s sad the he needs the exemption to begin with, but I don’t believe there’s a golf fan out there who doesn’t think “maybe, just maybe, he’s got another one in him”.
  4. Bosco...

Wherever he ends up, I don’t believe he’ll be “stuck” in any avenue, as long as he’s got the hustle. The free golf and shirts fades pretty quick and lots of days the last place you want to play is your own track. You can only be “on” so much. I worked at a TPC course that I could play whenever...
  5. Bosco...

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Usually gym shorts and a hoodie.
  6. Bosco...

There’s assistant superintendents barely making 50K, but it all depends where. You just gotta love it. I will say that some of that absolute worst employees I ever had were “passionate” about golf and some of the best never touched a club.
  7. Bosco...

What “other opportunities”? I did it for about 10 years. Be prepared to not know Saturday from Monday, be up early, and work from a barn. Did I like it? Yes, some of the best years of my career. That said, it can make starting a family tough. Word of advice, go big early and get into the TPC...
  8. Bosco...

Ever purchase clubs on eBay from Japan?

Absolutely. Wrapped top to bottom and in plastic. This was in the box as well. Definitely above and beyond.
  9. Bosco...

Yep, that’s where this came from!
  10. Bosco...

I’m lovin it.
  11. Bosco...

Figured I’d bump this since I ended up getting the putter. Transaction was just like any other purchase on eBay. Shipping was quick, like 4 days. The fun part was following the package tracking
  12. Bosco...

Cheating in college baseball?

MLB gives them better ones.
  13. Bosco...

How fancy are you?

“Dress for your day” I used to be pretty hard core starched shirts, polished shoes, and all that. I’ve gotten more f-u in my work attire except for “important” days. Seems like more golf attire is making its way into the office. I’m a big fan of Allbirds and the like. There’s a warm and fuzzy...
  14. Bosco...

What is the next thing you're going to practice?

Still trying to tame a 5W and threw in a 2H. One will die a slow death.
  15. Bosco...

Twirls are overrated. When's the last time you walked one in!?

All the time….it’s just a very, very short walk. 🤣
  16. Bosco...

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

Yes, unless you want lab & cocker spaniel colored socks. And no bare feet in the kitchen. So f’n gross.
  17. Bosco...

Private Club Feature or Bug?

Dunno, I kinda prefer the simpleness of it. Simple post with a number, yardage plates on the box. Don’t really need the “This hole brought to you my Jim the Plumber”. But I might also be guilty of removing every damn piece of shrubbery and landscaping between the back of clubhouse and 18th...
  18. Bosco...

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Mother Puckers
  19. Bosco...

How Much Golf Stuff Do You Watch?

There’s no way I’d watch an hour long video of highlights from the Vokey Experience at Ballyhack. Just wouldn’t. There’s nothing interesting going on. I mean, these guys aren’t even famous and there wouldn’t be anything interesting to see. Goats? Really? 😉
  20. Bosco...

How Much Golf Stuff Do You Watch?

Pretty much just the tournaments and of course the Kisner video as a reminder. YouTube is exhausting, go ahead and hit that like button. If there was a THP lessons and gear thing I’d be all in. Maybe there is and I just don’t know it. I’d imagine JB would keep it a pretty tight ship and worth...
Back