Search results for query: *

1. MrFlapjack

Garmin approach z82 review

So I tried the Z82 on hole #1 of a local course (still snow) to test out the hole layout and get some initial thoughts. The unit seems to work quite well, however if I move the unit slightly from side to side or up and down, the display starts to go out of focus very quickly. It seems like the...
  2. MrFlapjack

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

Would really appreciate if someone could measure the weight of the LTDx head with the standard 10g weight. I'm trying to see what I need to reach a 205-206g head weight like I have with the Speedzone Xtreme. I believe they have 3g, 12g and 16g weights as options. Unless someone has more info...
  3. MrFlapjack

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Any experience with the 18g in the Xtreme? That's what I play, and am curious how many yards I would gain with the the standard SZ with the 18g up front. Would like to pick up a head to try it.
  4. MrFlapjack

Need new mid-mallet putter cover

So the velcro on my Ping Ketsch mid-mallet putter decided it had enough. Looking for something nice, but haven't found anything. All the good covers seem to be full mallet so I feel like this could be a losing battle. Any suggestion?
  5. MrFlapjack

For me its perfect to get the club into a good inside position. Plus it helps to complete the backswing, collect at the top, and then start the downswing.
  6. MrFlapjack

That used to be me off the tee. The Orange whip virtually eliminated the big right miss for me. Might be worth a try.
  7. MrFlapjack

Graphite in wedges?

That's good to hear. I am just about to put an i125 into a 58 deg CBX2, to compare with my gamer RTX3 with the same shaft.
  8. MrFlapjack

Graphite in wedges?

Been playing Steelfiber i125s in my wedges for a few years now. Very smooth with no control issues at all.
  9. MrFlapjack

Have you ever loved a club so much

Cobra LTD driver with original PX HZRDUS Black Srixon Z545 irons
  10. MrFlapjack

I've got the Xtreme head, but I kinda want to grab the normal Speedzone as well. How many extra yards is everyone seeing with the lower spin head?
  11. MrFlapjack

Such a great driver, and a good quality headcover as well which is a nice bonus.
  12. MrFlapjack

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons

Looks like the offset is pretty similar on all the irons in the 5 series. Wonder if it's just the picture..
  13. MrFlapjack

Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges

Grabbed a 52 today. Going all in and ordered Steelfiber i125s for the 52 (bent to 54), and 58. These look so good at address.
  14. MrFlapjack

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Grabbed a 52 degree CBX2 to match my 58. Bent it 2 degrees weak to get rid of the last of the offset. Also ordered 3 Steelfiber i125 stiff wedge shafts to install, and go head to head with the RTX3s. The CBX2s actually look better at address. Perfect match to the Z545s visually IMO.
  15. MrFlapjack

Well 4 rounds in with the Extreme and I'm still very impressed with the club. I put a 9g weight from an F8 hybrid into it until I get the proper weight (and HZRDUS Green) from Cobra. Had about 5 drives that were right down the pipe. Misses are quite manageable. Sound is fine for me as I...
  16. MrFlapjack

HZRDUS Smoke Tip to Graphics

Awesome, thanks!!
  17. MrFlapjack

HZRDUS Smoke Tip to Graphics

Could someone do me a solid and measure a new shaft tip to the top of the red diamond please. The original HZRDUS is 30.5", but want to confirm the Smoke. Either it's different or Cobra tipped the Smoke in my Extreme. Thanks
  18. MrFlapjack

Not gonna lie, it's a bit of a beast. I do collect it at the top so that helps keeping the weight manageable. I need a 6g and 10g weight though, just not available in Canada currently.
  19. MrFlapjack

Put the original HZRDUS Black back in for today. Had much better results. Stabalizes the head better than the Smoke although my SW went from D8 to E2. I did hook one drive due to an extreme toe shot, and over cooked another one that found some trouble. Otherwise it was pretty darn straight...
  20. MrFlapjack

Ya I would agree with that. The black even though it is just a bit shorter also swing weights 4 points higher than the smoke. Must be more weight in the tip in the original.
Back