Search results for query: *

1. J4U

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

Probably 8 days of clothing and a few pairs of shoes. Give me a day somewhere in there to do laundry. Pick up some stuff if needed.
  2. J4U

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats fellas...welcome to the tour!
  3. J4U

Would this stop you from playing?

I mean yes, it would stop me from playing. :LOL:
  4. J4U

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #18

Haha, and that's only about 2/3 of it. Awesome stuff
  5. J4U

A little size perspective of this green
  6. J4U

The Official Banter Away Thread

Glad it went well, but darn man! Quick recovery T&P's.
  7. J4U

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Congrats Desmond you'll have a blast!
  8. J4U

That tree is a ball sucking magnet :LOL: 90% air does not work here as every time my drive found a branch...or three. Get off the fairway either side and it's a challenge. Then...pick a 2 acre plot to land on the green and it better be the right one. BIG swing's with a putter are within your...
  9. J4U

Vendor shipped wrong speakers to the gym. Didn't find out until we were getting ready to install and took the shrink wrap off🤬 Then had to pack all 60 and take to FedEx. No way they would overnight that heavy of a shipment of correct ones. Didn't even think to check when we got here earlier...
  10. J4U

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

That's crazy Actually get to play some golf on Saturday with a couple studs. Will put the MSTBX in play and see how it goes. Good luck entrants!
  11. J4U

How does you salary look compared to this?

I Should have started golf at a younger age :ROFLMAO: Man that's insane money, much like most sports it's getting ridiculous.
  12. J4U

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

I have equated the two variables similar to something outside of golf. Hit an object with a willow branch and you get the smooth sensation without the pain. However you can't really control it. Hit an object with a dead branch and you have more control, but you feel all the pain. You can...
  13. J4U

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

There are quite a few products for that based off the surface it will attach to. Some simply lay over with channels within it to cover and for safety. Others are more intricate. Most of the ones that look decent can be pretty pricey. For me, I prefer to run inside the wall so nothing is seen.
  14. J4U

USBc-c will charge while in use, but not all USBc-c allow data/video at the same time. Will leave it at that :ROFLMAO:
  15. J4U

Feel vs Real

I've seen it on video repeatedly, and yet...still don't totally grasp it. Without video, no way the two match up for me. Maybe, hopefully, some day.
  16. J4U

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

That's awesome! Congrats!
  17. J4U

They even don't have a blackout shade you roll down with a pull? Crazy
  18. J4U

16 hour travel and work day and I'm beat. You always hope that people do their job right, especially after doing similar locations. Nope, just absolutely terrible and will have to retro a lot of stuff. Not a happy tired camper. Hope to be able to get done by Thursday and not have to come...
  19. J4U

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Oh my...that is awesome and so well deserved! Stacking commenced!
  20. J4U

When I took mine outside, it was for sure more difficult. Like @AuzzieMatt said, mark area or get a general area you know it should be. Doesn't have to be exact. When I took it out on the course, I would use my club to find the laser and then place. Really quick and easy. Guess you could...
Back