Search results for query: *

1. under80

What irons to play?

I'm a mid USGA handicap, I play a cavity back club now. I think I'm a pretty good ball striker, and have been hitting forged TM MB clubs as of late. I seam to hit forged better on the Launch monitor then my current clubs. My worriers are its a hefty price increase to go that way and I'm getting...
  2. under80

THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

first hole starting things off well
  3. under80

THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

I have come, waiting to see and hoping I can conquer.
  4. under80

WTB r11 IRONS SET

Looking to get a set of R11 iron set, would just like the heads, sw-4 or pw-5 or 4. PM me if you know where or if you would like to make a deal.
  5. under80

SeeMore family

I just paid for my new si blade Nickel SeeMore! I can't wait to start putting with It! I'm feel like a little girl seeing the Beeb for the first time in real life. Just in time to practice a few rounds before the St. Louis event. Oh yeah and the new iPhone will be mine in a Month. :blob:
  6. under80

golfacademy scholarchip

I didn't know if anyone posted this yet but I know a few people who might not have herd, you select where you want to go as well. everthing is paid for accept houseing. http://www.golfacademy.edu/landings/golf-digest-scholarship/index.cfm
  7. under80

Make it real!

What if we could make a league real, you know like NFC/AFC, four division per, four teams in each division, 12 weeks, wildcard, divisional playoffs, and Super Bowl!! The teams would be thinner but the league would be hard a more rewarding! Prizes pull in the end. You know you get maybe one or...
  8. under80

Chunking the ground!

I have been hitting the ground on every shot with my Irons as of late! When I try to change my grip (chock-up), I blade it! When I shorten my stance it doesn't seam to help. I have change the way I hit my driver and it needs a little tweak and I'll be good. Of course when I start hitting my...
  9. under80

Tournament this weekend!!!

Got m self in a little Handicap tournament this Saturday! 18HC Should help me compete for first or at least get me some prizes. I have been playing a lot better, need to tighten up around the greens. I know that there is going to be some sand baggers (which brings me to a good point what ever...
Back