Search results for query: *

1. T

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Congrats. Looking forward to following along.
  2. T

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? I currently play the Nike Covert 2.0 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? I like that the irons have the player iron looks, but still has the forgiveness and distance of game improvement irons. 3. What is your current...
  3. T

What would you shoot at Augusta?

I don't think counting the strokes (180-200) would be worth it. I would just enjoy the once in lifetime opportunity and soak it all in.
  4. T

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

Depending on the course, I'd be ok moving up or back 1 tee box as it would give me looks I normally would not see.
  5. T

Old member coming back to THP and golf

Welcome back
  6. T

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Threw my entry in. Good luck to all and excited to follow this as its always a blast to read and see all the pictures.
  7. T

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Wasn't in the market for a travel bag but the deal was just too good to pass up. When it's finally time I'll need to order the north pole club protector.
  8. T

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex PRO 2. What irons do you currently play? Nike Covert 2.0 3. What is your iron set makeup (3-PW, 4-GW, etc) 4-AW
  9. T

Which one are you choosing?

I usually use 2, 4 or 6
Back