ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

Almost 800 posts in this one, pretty crazy

Lol you guys aren’t kidding. I was hoping there would be a lot less entries haha so I had better odds.

It is Apex...they are popular for a reason.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test?
I would test the CB irons. They look so good and I would like to keep some workability in the irons to shape my shot.
2. What irons do you currently play?
I currently play Taylormade Speedblade irons.
3. What is your iron set makeup (3-PW, 4-GW, etc)
I play 4-PW.

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex PRO
2. What irons do you currently play? Nike Covert 2.0
3. What is your iron set makeup (3-PW, 4-GW, etc) 4-AW

Last edited:
I'll give this one a shot! Would be really interested to see what more forgiving irons could do for my game...

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex Pro
2. What irons do you currently play? Cobra Forged Tech Black
3. What is your iron set makeup? 4 - PW

I currently play Nike Pro fly. And from sw up to 5 irons and stiff shaft and 1" inch longer

1. Apex pro

2. Wilson 1200

3. 3-gap

These would be a massive upgrade!

1. I would love to test either honestly. It would be per sweet to give those CB's a try though.
2. Currently playing a ten year old set of Mizuho irons. I'd love to fully compare and see how the tech has changed.
3. I actually use a 5-pw set up since there's little gap between my 5i and my hybrid/fairway woods. However I'd love to get the chance to play with some longer irons if possible.

Lol you guys aren’t kidding. I was hoping there would be a lot less entries haha so I had better odds.
That’s what THP Experiences are all about.

The interaction with this thread is fantastic. Its great to see this many people active in one forum.

The pros are so incredible! The blade length has been shortened and the top line to my eye is just a little thicker. Could be wrong as I hadn’t put them side by side.

Back