Search results for query: *

1. L

Whose iron swing is your favorite on PGA, Nationwide, and Champions tour?

Hi guys, From time to time, I watch several swing slow motions posted in Youtube or somewhere else. I like Fred Couples' smoothest swing and his tempo. Whose iron swing is your most favorite among present or past tour players?
  2. L

KJ Choi WITB?

Congratulations on KJ's victory at Players! Does anyone know WIT KJ Choi's Bag at Players? Thanks in advance!
  3. L

Fell in love with 3Ws

I played 9 holes yesterday and it was my first test drive for two 3Ws ITB at field. You guys in Northeast area may know, gusting winds were out there, yesterday. So I chose two 3Ws for the game, 13* 3W for tee shots and 17* 3W for long FW shots. Seems weired but really worked for my game. They...
  4. L

Anyone with PING G15 Hybrids?

I am looking for new hybrids and G15 is one of my top list. People are saying they look ugly but actually I like their driving iron-like look. And also some people these are hook machine because of their significant offset. Anyone with G15 hybrids? I'll try them hopefully this weekend but I...
  5. L

4 wood instead of 3 and 5 wood?

I got a GD equip issue yesterday and read through. I was not very impressed about which is gold or silver equip and so on..but one thing catching my eyes on was that 4 wood gave the better results overall for high handicappers than 3 wood. I've seen many threads related to this through several...
  6. L

Are Training Aids really helpful?

Hi, I am just wondering if you use any training aid(s) in the range on a regular basis. I saw several people use alignment sticks and somebody use a sponge ball between their arms. How about you? and yours are really helpful? In addition, I am kinda new to golf this year and I really want to...
Back