Search results for query: *

1. golfdawg

Tour Event 2022 President's Cup

headed over Saturday with the family.
  2. golfdawg

2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

Funny thing i actually got a good price on the 585/u85 combo set, and they have a hair more pop, but that could be due to the Modus 3 being a better fit for me than the GH980s. Not sold on the U85 in 6,5 and 4, as there recoil 95 shafts are a big long for me. Thinking about trimming 1/2 off...
  3. golfdawg

Tattoos - what do you all think of them in a job interview / applicant?

Do they make a difference, i am sure in some instances they do, but should they, no they shouldn't. Now if someone has a swastika on there forehead, or a tribal on their face like Tyson, then yea i can see it being a big issue. I got my first Tattoo at 39, then followed that with three more...
  4. golfdawg

Adams Speedline woods and driver

This post reminds me of this old classics that had a bit of a cult follwing.
  5. golfdawg

Hahaha yea figured if anyone wanted to know they’d look it up
  6. golfdawg

my 565s have kicked out two new sets in past year (0211 and C722s) , found a mixed set of 585/U85 for great price and those just went in the bag for few weeks see how they work out. Look forward to seeing the new MKII in the wild and getting some swings with it them.
  7. golfdawg

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

I have wanted to pick up a 19 UW for a while now, take out my F9 5 wood. Just have not come across a good used one in a shaft i think would work for me.
  8. golfdawg

first i thought it said MK18 and thought i was in the wrong forum.
  9. golfdawg

hmmmm always been a Srixon iron fan, have played them on and off all the way back to the I-302
  10. golfdawg

Trying to determine the right length and lie for my new C722 irons.

Long story short i ordered some C721 on sale, and they came in the wrong specs, so hats off the Maple Hill they sent me the newer C722 as a replacement at same sale cost. It's been a loooooong time since i have been fitted, i've usually been 1/2 over "standard" (broad shoulders, shorter arms)...
  11. golfdawg

Is there anyone here playing TGI 80 in their irons?

MMT with the mesh in the tip sounded like would be a decent fit, and it was a no up-charge shaft in the 0211,s it was my first try at graphite shafts in my irons. Funny you mention the c taper lites, the c taper lite stiff was top recommendation from the mizuno shaft analyzer on two separate...
  12. golfdawg

Is there anyone here playing TGI 80 in their irons?

Just looking for some feedback, i tried the MMT in my PXG 0211 and just a little to lose, and i see the TGI 80 has a torque ratting of 2.0 and may be able to get them in a set of tour edge for a solid price.
  13. golfdawg

VA Composites - BADDAZZ - Seen one in the "Wild"

I had Dallas Golf build one up , and should have it in the next week. I just acquired a Callaway Epic Max LS with stock HZRDUS iM10 shaft -1 inch so that's 44.75 as i wanted to try a shorter shafted drive vs my normal 45.25-45.75 range. I also wanted a decent shaft at standard length so i...
  14. golfdawg

Say what? Not sure I’ve heard of this

thanks, as these "affordable" clubs are now turning into a 1,000 set, i would like to make sure they get it right
  15. golfdawg

Well i called PXG , and person i spoke to didn't know what Joe was talking about it sounded like, but now i have to get a picture of one of the irons to prove they are not the length i ordered, and then show it to them so they will pay for the return. They said they will just butt trim the...
  16. golfdawg

I knew the irons where a bit longer, and i was willing to try it out, was 100% my fault for not getting fit before, but after i bought them. I did that because the deal they came out as i thought would be gone soon, now i know that not to be the case. I love the iron heads, how they feel, and i...
  17. golfdawg

Had my 0211 reshafted as the MMT were too long and little too soft so got the Elevate MPH 95 stiff minus 1/2 inch . Well had GG measure them and seems to be same lengths as MMT I had Told PXG that they messed up and didn’t make the changes I asked and paid for and this was the fitters response...
  18. golfdawg

Need to re-grip with lighter grips to get to D1-D2 swing weight.

One more question, if you take a .580 undersized grip can it be stretched over a .600 butt diameter to equal close to standard size ?
  19. golfdawg

Need to re-grip with lighter grips to get to D1-D2 swing weight.

My thoughts as well, hence counter balanced driver shafts but i am a novice in the equipment realm even though playing for 20+ years Elevate 95 stiff are .600 butt diameter , Sonar Plus undersize are .600 (one of the few undersized i have found to be .600) and 42 grams - from reading (again...
Back