Search results for query: *

1. A

Newest Club In Your Bag?

I may have the oldest “new” club in the bag. Newest club is an original cbx wedge I got when they first came out, so 2017? Granted, I haven’t played much at all the last 5 years, but playing again now, so not sure how long that will last.
  2. A

Large THPer meet up?

I’d be interested.
  3. A

Flagstick In or Out

Doesn’t matter to me so I leave it in unless: The wind is blowing hard enough it keeps the flag from being straight or Those I’m playing with want it out.
  4. A

What Are You Working On?

I figured out some/most of my troubles were from a (weak) grip issue. Been working on a better/neutral grip and it has really helped straighten out my ball flight.
  5. A

What did you shoot today?

+12 82. My best round yet since starting back playing again. Hitting the ball generally pretty well, but did mix in a few bad swings. Found three hazards, and had four 3 putts. But also had two birdies. Feels like progress.
  6. A

Driver length affecting shot shape?

I’ve read a few things talking about how some pros go to a shorter driver to enhance a draw or a longer driver to help a fade. Can someone explain that to me? Seems backwards to me.
  7. A

Who is dressing Jason Day?

I understand all pros have sponsor logos, but most are subtle and in my opinion look professional. But J Day looks like a walking billboard. And those pants!
  8. A

Any info on Bryson’s irons?

On TV they said Bryson has new irons in the bag that he designed. They also said the face has a bulge and roll design similar to what is seen in woods. Anybody have any additional info? From TV it does appear they are still one length w jumbo grips.
  9. A

How does your public courses handle slow play

Not a thing. Actually they don’t even monitor pace of play.
  10. A

Back surgery pros/cons/recovery

I was just reading this thread wondering what you decided. I had the same 6 years ago after putting off surgery for years. My only regret was not doing it sooner.
  11. A

2021 Vice Pro Plus golf balls... WOW!

Bump…. Found a Vice PRO plus today after losing my ball on 17, so I finished the round with it. Not sure the “year model”, but I was impressed w it. In looking it up, I see it’s a four piece X style tour ball. But it felt noticeably softer and less clicky than the pro v1X I was playing, which...
  12. A

What Are You Working On?

Two things to straighten out my draw. First, squaring the club at address. Sounds simple, but I have a bad habit of setting up w a closed club face. I just re gripped my clubs w align grips to help w that. Second, a more upright swing path. Specifically not getting stuck in my natural...
  13. A

Milkshake vs Frosty

Milkshake. They just tastes better. Don’t know why.
  14. A

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

I can miss it all over, but probably my most punishing miss is catching it a little fat. Any feedback on how they handle slightly fat shots?
  15. A

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

I must admit, in getting back to golf after a 5 year break, I’m trying to get my swing back in shape before buying new equipment. But I felt like going to test clubs, so I went to hit some of the new releases today. Almost let the “pro” keep me from hitting these, but I liked how the felt in...
  16. A

Chick-fil-A Pizza?

I’ll try it. But tbh, I don’t have high expectations.
  17. A

Do You Like Team Golf?

I do. It adds a fun aspect to an otherwise individual game.
  18. A

Back to THP (and golf)

I was a member at canton before. Not sure if I’ll join a club right now or just float around.
Back