Search results for query: *

1. Hotled

Official Rant of the Day

Maple Hill golf….I ordered a full set of clubs from there Friday and now the shipping has changed to Drop Ship from the supplier? Why didn’t they say out of stock? I could have ordered it someplace else who had it in stock. Now I must wait till Tour Edge fulfills it .
  2. Hotled

What "handheld" or "pocket" GPS have you had good luck with? Thank you!

I just ordered the Shot Scope for $110.00 use code : JONPERKINS Product Quantity Price H4 GPS Handheld Commercial: . 1 $129.99 Subtotal: $129.99 Discount: -$19.50 Shipping: Standard US Payment method: PayPal Total: $110.49
  3. Hotled

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

What do you have now and what are you considering?
  4. Hotled

Has any one tried?

Has any one tried Hank Haney Slice fix? If so how was it and is it worth it?
  5. Hotled

What golf bag do you use?

I just ordered : To match my clubs.
  6. Hotled

What golf stuff did you buy today?

30 Wilson Duos Tees Right handed glove Tour Edge Bag 56° wedge And these :
  7. Hotled

WTB LH irons maybe woods too

Close this please.
  8. Hotled

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I bought 6-aw Tour Edge C523 irons. Tour Edge 4 hybrid Tour Edge E523 Driver Used : white hot XG Rossie putter. The only thing I’m missing is a 54° or 56° wedge and a bag.
  9. Hotled

Ping 425 and choices?

I went with the cheapest route and went with Tour Edge C523.
  10. Hotled

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering Ping 425s. I can’t afford 430s.
  11. Hotled

Ping 425 and choices?

I’m thinking on buying the ping 425 irons. I really wanted the 430’s but at 1100$ that’s a no go. At $771 dollars with graphite shaft can you buy a better club out there? In terms of forgiveness. I’m on a 1200.00 budget to get a s full set of clubs. Let me know what you think. I’m left handed...
  12. Hotled

Scratch no clubs at all.
  13. Hotled

I used to play Cleveland 588 Altitudes, it’s been more than 5 years since I last played. Actually played with THP in Dallas that we took first place in back in the day and won a XHot driver . I can hold the club and pretty much take a 3/4 swing. I don’t trust the full swing.
  14. Hotled

delete
  15. Hotled

Old user stopped in to say hello

I’m trying to pick up the game again after having a stroke. My right hand has lost most of the feeling and I’m left handed. Could someone give me direction for used left handed clubs probably regular flex or senior by know.
  16. Hotled

I’ve been away so long

Thank you so very much.
  17. Hotled

I’ve been away so long

Thank you all for the good wishes!
  18. Hotled

I’ve been away so long

That may work , I’m 5’9 .
Back