Search results for query: *

1. E

FS/FT:Titleist Driver

I have a 907 D2 8.5 Degree driver. It has a made for titleist aldila stiff flex shaft. With a tour wrap grip on it. Overall the driver is in very good shape. It hasn't seen that much action on the course. I apologize in advance for the driver being dirty in the pictures. I let a friend...
  2. E

Swing Advice

Is it possible to loose 25-30 yds by flipping or not hitting ball first with irons? I cannot take a divot to save my life anymore. I hardly disturb the grass at all. On pitch shots I am fine, i get plenty of spin on my ball so I figure I am hitting the ball first with my hands infront but, on...
  3. E

Graphite Design Tour AD DI

I was just seeing if anyone has hit or read anything about these shafts? I know this shaft is new and was released at the golf show in Florida. Just want to get some opinions or input if there is any out there. Thank you in advance
  4. E

Bubba Watson

I was watching the Bob Hope Classic and I noticed that Bubba Watson sets up open for almost all of his shots regardless if he is trying to draw or fade the ball. Why does he do this? Is it easier for him to get him hips through or what?
  5. E

New Shaft for Adams Speedline 9032LS

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a shaft I should look into getting for my Adams driver. I need one that is lower launching and lower spin as the current shaft launches too high and spins too much. I would like to keep the price at or lower than $150. Thanks for any comments
  6. E

TaylorMade R9 vs. R9 TP irons

I live atleast 40 mins away from any place that I can hit golf clubs and on top of that its snowing out:banghead: Other than that, i can't decide between the R9 and the R9 TP irons. So i was hoping you could tell me the pros and cons of the clubs and what made you decide to go with the ones...
  7. E

The Swing Glove

Has anyone used this? If so did it do as advertised? I think I am having troubles with wrist hinge and I came across this training aide and it seemed like it could actually work.
  8. E

Getting Wrists Set

One of my buddies who is a very good golfer noticed that I don't get my wrists cocked until basically the start of my downswing. He thinks I should be getting my wrists set before the transition and he believes that I am loosing out on distance by not doing this. He believes I could get more...
  9. E

FS: Mizuno MP-57(3-PW)

I have for sale as the title says Mizuno MP-57(3-PW). They have Dynamic Gold s300 shafts in them. I put on Winn G8 Rave grips this summer and I believe they are 1/16 bigger than normal size. The grips are on all clubs except the 3-iron. I am asking $330 for them. If you have any questions I will...
  10. E

Hello from Snowy Northwest Ohio

Hi I am Cody and as the title says, I am from Northwest Ohio. I am a senior in highschool and found this website looking for reviews on clubs. So far from what I have read, the reviews were great and thought this would be a good place to be a member. I started playing golf my freshmen year...
Back