Search results for query: *

1. Smoot

WTS: Mizuno MP57s 3-PW with Project X 6.0s, custom ferrules, and Iomics 2.3 Midsize

I am selling my Mizuno MP57s that I had built last month. They are in great shape, no browning, minimal chatter. I had them custom built with Project X 6.0s, Midsize Iomics, and custom ferrules. They have been played for 2 rounds. They are unbelievably solid and soft. I hate to sell them...
  2. Smoot

FS/FT: 4-PW MP 29 Stiff, TM SF 2.0 Fuji Tour Issue Speeder 757 Stiff, Putter, Matrix

I have 4 things for sale or trade, I just got some new irons so I am putting my babies on the market. I also decided to move a different direction with my driver so I am letting go of one of the most solid set ups I have ever hit. I also have a Ping Zing 2 putter that I have had for no telling...
  3. Smoot

WTT/WTS: KBS Tour Issue Tours X-Stiff 4-PW, Matrix Xcon-5 X-Stiff

I have some tour issue KBS Tours in X-Stiff, 4 and 5 iron are .370 tips the rest are .355, 5 iron measures 38". They were bought from Will Peoples of The Peoples Club so they are authentic. All Grips are in good shape, as you can see I was trying to figure out what grip I liked best. The GPNDMC...
  4. Smoot

FS/FT: Fujikura Speeder 757 Tour Spec(Tour Issue) X Flex Driver shaft

This is one of the best shafts ever made, since it is being produced again, that should tell you something, this thing hits low launch, low spin BOMBS it is just too stiff for me. I would love to trade for a stiff Motore Speeder, or something along those lines. If not, Let's go $110.00, they are...
  5. Smoot

Iron Poll

So, thanks to the THP I have narrowed my irons search to two different choices. I hit them both the same way, and really like both of them. I figure since you guys helped me up until this point, you might as well assist in the final decision. Thanks again for all of your help. Cobra S3 Pro...
  6. Smoot

Iron Recs

So, I've been playing the same Mizuno MP 29s since I was in high school, played college golf with them, but I'm aging and can no longer hit a blade as crisp as I once could. I still consider myself a decent golfer, but I need an iron that offers some forgiveness. I hate a thick top line, and...
  7. Smoot

Hello all, new member from right outside Memphis

Great site you have here. Hope you all are well.
Back