Search results for query: *

1. sternalot

Reduced Taper Grips

I’ve been playing the GP MCC +4 grips over the last 12+ months. I love the reduced taper, but they seem to chew up my hands regardless of how softly I grip the club. I’m not super into building up grips with tape because it takes a super long time to do it right. What other reduced taper grips...
  2. sternalot

sternalot - WITB

First one of these for me. I expect this to stick a while, except for maybe the putter. Driver - :taylormade: M3 10.5* - :MitsubishiRayon: Grand Bassara 39 S Fairways - :callaway: Big Bertha V-Series 5w - :MitsubishiRayon: Diamana W-Series 60 R (3w length) - :callaway: Steelhead XR 7w -...
  3. sternalot

Holderness and Bourne Golf Shirts

Just picked up three of their shirts. Two of the Macdonald shirts and one Chapman. While a bit on the pricey end of the spectrum, I had a 20% off coupon that made it easier to stomach. Overall very impressed with the shirt quality, construction, and fit. The collar is not flimsy like most golf...
  4. sternalot

Hole in Putter Grip Cap Legal?

I just got a putter that has a 60g Tour Lock counterweight in it right now. It is a little heavy for my liking, so I want to remove the weight. With the weight removed, there will be a large hole in the grip cap. Is this technically legal for play? edit: I realize this might seem stupid since...
  5. sternalot

FS: Seemore z3c and Callaway X2Hot Hybrids

First time selling here, but have plenty of experience selling on GolfWRX and eBay. All prices are shipped and PayPaled to the east coast. Add $10 if you are west of the Mississippi. I am not accepting any trades right now as all of this is going to pay for the kidney I think I purchased last...
Back