Search results for query: *

1. G

Shaft lengthening

I might get a hand me down set from a buddy of mine, these clubs are like brand new. The main issue is the person is about half a foot shorter then me and since I have a very upright stance i am wondering if i do have to go the route of having the shaft lengthened how much should it run me A...
  2. G

Shaft stiffness

Today when shoppin for my first set of clubs . The guy at the store insisted I couldn't use regular flex because of my build it needed to be stiff or a uniflex this is the first time I've ever heard anything like that. So should I just go get fitted and see what flex is recommended to me or is...
  3. G

Moments you hate golf

Anyone have moments where you come so close to taking a major break from the game or even quitting for good? How do you handle it?? For me it was today, life has been crazy with school and work but I had a rare opportunity tonight to go to the driving range for the first time in like. 4...
  4. G

Calling All Orlando Area Golfers ***Orlando Golf Charity Event***

Orlando Area Golfers I am apart of a student Organization at UCF and we are organizing a charity golf tournament to help kids in need of medical supplies. The charity we are partnered up with is called Healing the Children. I am wondering if any one will like to sign up to play a round for...
  5. G

Machspeed X vs Burner 2.0 Irons

I am new to the site and I have probably read every review that exists online for each of these iron sets because I am looking to buy a new set for my birthday next month. I can't seem to come to a conclusion about which one I want to buy. I have been playing golf for about 1-2 years only played...
Back