Search results for query: *

1. Dfras31

Garage Simulator Crew

I could’ve definitely done a short throw looking back on it but I had the space, so I opted with that plus that projector could withstand the cold
  2. Dfras31

Garage Simulator Crew

It’s an Epson ex9240. It can withstand colder temps ( I have a larger detached garage so I was worried about the lamp freezing here in MI and is about 19 feet from the screen). Unfortunately the sidewall heating is rusted out so I use a torpedo heater in the winter.
  3. Dfras31

Garage Simulator Crew

I have about 1 foot behind the screen. (Screen from Carls Place). Just make sure it’s a decent impact screen and it shouldn’t be a problem. I actually took off some bungee cords and the back wall has never been an issue.
  4. Dfras31

Golf Pride CPX

There is so much stability in these grips. Put one on my driver/2 iron, there’s no torque or a slipping in the grip. The design on the sides of the grip help with keeping fingers secure throughout the swing. Pondering on if they should go on the irons asap. always tinkering with grips and...
  5. Dfras31

Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

If you're having trouble with the BLP and connectivity, I recommend doing a hard reset on the device (holding the power button in for 15 seconds). I had the same issue with my connecting my PC and spoke with a tech at Foresight. Once I did that I have not had any issues with it. The tech...
  6. Dfras31

Garage Simulator Crew

What are the specs of your screen? Just got the launch pro and am working on building a sim in the Garage. Dimensions that I will be working with are 12' wide, 10' tall, 12-13' long. Thanks!!!!
  7. Dfras31

Buying on EBay

Would you guys consider buying golf balls on Ebay? I've been checking out the Srixon zstar xv and there a couple good deals (ie. 3 dozen for 80 or 6 dozen from 160 to 189). Both are great deals and the dealers have good ratings, but it just seems fishy that they can knock the price down...
  8. Dfras31

New to the site!

I stumbled across this website about a month ago and have really appreciated all of the great info/insight that you guys have to offer. I'm becoming a huge golf fan/golf addict and this is a site I know I'll be using often!!!
Back