Thoughts/opinions?20220326_121916.jpg

Remember hearing about these late last year. They look interesting. Not badly priced either, so I might grab a couple to try.

Those look good. Any other color options? Looking forward to some reviews soon. (y)

I have the Sonar Tours and like them grip. If these are like those but softer, I’d be all over them.

I really like what I’ve seen on these can’t wait till release to try them, will definitely be a option I look into. How’s the feel compare to the CP line or other manufacturers?

I really like what I’ve seen on these can’t wait till release to try them, will definitely be a option I look into. How’s the feel compare to the CP line or other manufacturers?
I just got a media kit and for some reason there is a media embargo currently for a few more days (31st). Kind of weird considering they are in stores, but I will honor it.

With that said at that point I will post some thoughts and I have some pretty strong ones on these :D

I just got a media kit and for some reason there is a media embargo currently for a few more days (31st). Kind of weird considering they are in stores, but I will honor it.

With that said at that point I will post some thoughts and I have some pretty strong ones on these :D
Are we talking KC dynasty strong 🤣. Look forward to hearing in 5 days👊.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Installed on 7 & 9i
Try it out tomorrow or next day
f05ac68cef2749dfe1b00c18744a0894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received two of these on Saturday in Jumbo and immediately put one on my 6 iron. I really like the taper on these with the +4 especially when compared to the MCC+4.
The GP Micro Suedes are softer and somewhat “squishy”. I tried the Micro Suede at the end of last year but had to build them up on both top and bottom. The swing-weight was too heavy with them being lighter than what I normally play (I play an E-0 swingweight in my irons and driver). And the CP2 is “squishier”. I’ve played the MCC +4 for about 4 years now and keep going back to them. I don’t really care for the build up on the MCC +4 as to where it begins in the mid section. I like my buildup to begin a little lower in the grip. I’m really tempted to put these on all of my clubs.

Last edited:
Installed on 7 & 9i
Try it out tomorrow or next day
f05ac68cef2749dfe1b00c18744a0894.jpg

These have my interest.. I am going to get a grip to try out.

I ordered 15 of these to put on all my clubs…

I've just had 11 clubs regripped to be CP2 Wrap. If these are as good as I think they might be, I'll regrip.

I just put these on my new wedges. I really really like the feel. I have had the Lampkin sonars on my wedges for the last two years and love those. I don’t have a round in with these yet but for now I really enjoy them. I will hit them tomorrow and see if they are keepers or back to the sonars.

First range session and quick 9 with CPx. Grip feels very secure in hand. On range they feel soft but it does not dampened the vibration better than Dri tac or CP2 pro. I kind like that feeling since I do not have hand problems yet. If someone with joint issues and looking for soft/dampen feeling. This might not be it. If someone has dry hand amd looking something easy on the skin. This is a good one. Which is me. Grip looks good on MP225. Silver and blue accents looks sharp amd modern. We’ll see how long it lasts.

Any more news on these?

There is so much stability in these grips. Put one on my driver/2 iron, there’s no torque or a slipping in the grip. The design on the sides of the grip help with keeping fingers secure throughout the swing. Pondering on if they should go on the irons asap.

always tinkering with grips and these rank high in grips I’ve gamed.

There is so much stability in these grips. Put one on my driver/2 iron, there’s no torque or a slipping in the grip. The design on the sides of the grip help with keeping fingers secure throughout the swing. Pondering on if they should go on the irons asap.

Very interesting!

Interesting. I’m the exact opposite. Put one on and after about 10 swings took it right off and went to something else. The design on the side felt weird to me, but I could certainly be in the minority.

Now I’ll have to order some to see since the wide range of views.

I can't wait to check one out

There is a LOT going on with these. Not sure I'm digging it the more I see of them image wise.

Just bought 8 of them. As a CP2 Pro user I’m intrigued.

Really enjoyed the texture on the sides today. Only have them on my wedges but I am a soft and tacky grip kinda guy and these fit the bill.

I just ordered 3 of these. (y)

Installed them on my 5-PW set today. Waiting for the solution to dry. Will see how I like them today or tomorrow.

Back