Search results for query: *

1. Terrya22

What golf stuff did you buy today?

TaylorMade Spider Tour Putter
  2. Terrya22

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Received my sample pack on Friday and got a chance to try out the TP5 today. The ball really felt good off the driver, fairway woods, and irons. Distance wise, I didn't see any difference in my gamer, the Chrome Tour. Back out on Tuesday and will give the TP5x a go.
  3. Terrya22

CONTEST Win a Fitting, Driver and More – Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

All signed up. A great opportunity and hope to be a part of it. Thanks THP and UST.
  4. Terrya22

2023 Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid

I have the 3 & 5 Paradym Super Hybrids and really enjoy them with the distance and forgiveness they offer.
  5. Terrya22

You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

Most likely Callaway but, would be interested in trying Titleist or Ping
  6. Terrya22

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats You Are Testing Mindset

Congrats to all the testers. Looking forward to hearing each of your thoughts on the Mindset golf balls.
  7. Terrya22

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

My Callaway Paradym A-i Smoke HL irons arrived this past Friday and I have been able to get in 3 rounds with them so far. Love the feel and forgiveness of these irons. I was on the fence as to get the standard or HL irons but decided to go with the HL irons and so glad I did. The ball flight...
  8. Terrya22

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Bridgestone Tour B Mindset Golf Balls

1. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball would you like to test? B-RX 2. What is one thing that stands out in Mindset that might help you? Visualize my shot 3. Are you able to play golf right now? Yes, year round
  9. Terrya22

Put my order in for a set of the Paradym Smoke HL irons with Recoil shafts
  10. Terrya22

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thanks @ddec…I’m about to go into DSG and take a gander of the two. Hopefully will get to test them out.
  11. Terrya22

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

After testing the Chrome Tour and the Chrome Tour X, I finally got a chance to hit some of the New Chrome Soft golf balls over this past weekend. I thought for sure I would be all for the Chrome Soft but the Chrome Tour felt better for my swing and the performance was excellent or all I could...
  12. Terrya22

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering a new set of Callaway Smoke Irons, be it Standard or HL…just waiting to test each out.
  13. Terrya22

4 Dozen 2024 Callaway Chrome Soft 360 Triple Track 2 Dozen 2024 Callaway Chrome Tour Tru-Track
  14. Terrya22

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

This is what I have been waiting for. Eager to hear your experience and comparison of the 2
  15. Terrya22

Three best words in golf

Congratulations You Won
  16. Terrya22

CONTEST Win New Srixon Golf Balls

Can’t go wrong with Q-Star
  17. Terrya22

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Finally got a chance to take the Paradym Smoke 3HL fairway wood out for a round on the course. The performance of this club was way more than I expected. Great feel, great distance (for a old man). This club hits so good and is very forgiving.
Back