Search results for query: *

1. HarryArnettCG

ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Completely missed the Q&A, dammit. I wanted to ask him how the diet is going...
  2. HarryArnettCG

Flash Q&A!

I haven't done this in a while. Time for another FLASH Q&A! I can answer anything and everything. No question too big or too small. It's 3pm pacific and I'll answer for another 30 mins and answer in order. GO!!!
  3. HarryArnettCG

Flash Q&A!

Another flash Q&A! 30 mins, no holds barred, any questions you guys have about Callaway. Go! It's 10:40am Pacific!
  4. HarryArnettCG

Flash Q&A III. Who's up in this here?

Just had a meeting cancel and it's a great time to do a US Open week Flash Q&A! Who's in? It's 3:08 Pacific, I have a Diet Coke in front of me, and am ready to take on all questions/comments for the next half hour, even if they hurt my feelings. Go!
  5. HarryArnettCG

Flash Q&A

I haven't done one of these since pre Grandaddy (which TeamZooCrew won). Thought it would be fun again to check in here on 3/2. 30 mins. It's 2pm Pacific. Whatdya got? Go!
  6. HarryArnettCG

30 min Flash Q&A

Anything goes. Ask away. 2pm Pacific right now. We'll be done at 2:30.... Fire away!
  7. HarryArnettCG

We have 15 new launches coming!

Just kidding.
  8. HarryArnettCG

Flash Q&A! 30 mins

Dudes, Catching up on all the posts from the past two weeks. Time for another flash Q&A! Please end all questions with a "#scottygiseverywhere." Ok, you don't have to do the hashtag thing. What's on your mind? Anything goes... Harry
  9. HarryArnettCG

Flash Q&A

Rhiona and I are sitting here together (no, it's not weird. She's in a chair across the room). Thought it'd be fun to do a 30 minute flash Q&A. Anything goes. (well, not "anything." Be respectful!). It's 9am Pacific. Go!
  10. HarryArnettCG

History Will Be Made Tonight!

The ZooCrew and Callaway Golf are in Orlando @ the Big A (the Annika Academy) for tonight's epic Kings of Distance event. While many will look at the Kings of Distance event as just another shameless effort to plug new products and get you to buy stuff (guilty as charged), we look at it as...
  11. HarryArnettCG

30 Min Q&A

Post lunch with Finley and watching some golf in the office. Have a few mins to go over some work and am avoiding that until later, so I thought a quick Q&A would be fun for whomever's around to fire away. Answering anything you'd like: King, Grandaddy, Callaway in general, whatever. No holds...
  12. HarryArnettCG

Thank you. From Callaway

Hey THP- I just wanted to give a heart felt thank you from all of us in the Callaway ZooCrew to all of you over on this here community. About 18 months ago or so, we began a journey to try to do things differently. It was different for us, certainly, and we believed much different than anything...
Back