Flash Q&A III. Who's up in this here?

HarryArnettCG

Reaction score
Handicap
Just had a meeting cancel and it's a great time to do a US Open week Flash Q&A! Who's in? It's 3:08 Pacific, I have a Diet Coke in front of me, and am ready to take on all questions/comments for the next half hour, even if they hurt my feelings. Go!

Woo woo. Thanks Harry. Something I have been harping on and hoping for is you guys bring back the warbird sole on your hybrids. Any chance we see a comeback. Still gaming the XHots and love them.

Do you think we will see stock drivers be offered/designed with 45inch or less shafts in them without being special ordered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think we have something coming that might fit that bill for you. We've heard that same feedback quite a bit.

Yeah I think we have something coming that might fit that bill for you. We've heard that same feedback quite a bit.
Yessssssss. Thanks man. Next question if I may. Our Falcons making the playoffs this year?

Do you think we will see stock drivers be offered/designed with 45inch or less shafts in them without being special ordered?

I don't think so. But like you said, for people that want a driver at <45 inches, that's easy enough to order that way.

Best memory of Dusty Rhodes?

Yessssssss. Thanks man. Next question if I may. Our Falcons making the playoffs this year?

Heart says yes, head says no. Everywhere Ive looked, the experts have our roster talent ranked in the bottom 4 or 5 teams in the NFL. Dmitroff, what say you?!

You can only play with 3 clubs for a round of golf. What clubs do you bring to the 1st tee?

Has the PM exceeded expectations? I know your expectations are high, as they should be, but it seems to me this wedge is a sure hit. Am I right?

Best memory of Dusty Rhodes?

He and Flair were my all time favorites. I used to see Dusty all the time at the old Frankie's at CNN Center when I worked in that building in the early 1990s. He would always be sitting at the bar and willing to talk to whomever. We'd go sit with him on occasion and he'd shoot on all the guys we wanted to know about. Very nice guy.

Is the sliding weight from the '14 Big Bertha donezo? I always wondered why it was phased out. Just discovered a better weighting system, or was there something wrong/less effective about it?

Person you want most on Callaway Live

Heart says yes, head says no. Everywhere Ive looked, the experts have our roster talent ranked in the bottom 4 or 5 teams in the NFL. Dmitroff, what say you?!
Cautiously optimistic that Quinn can get the most out of what we have on defense. I think our secondary will be improved and Beasley will give us some pass rush. Our O-line looks improved and I like our draft picks. Our running game may be improved which opens up the passing game. But like you say, probably thinking with my heart.

You can only play with 3 clubs for a round of golf. What clubs do you bring to the 1st tee?

I think I'm going with a hybrid, a 7 iron, and a PW.

Asking for two predictions
1. Zoo Crew vs Redemption overall?
2. Which captain wins the Gauntlet? DNevs, Rhi, Ethan, Scotty G, AJ or JRod?

Have you played Chambers Bay? How'd you shoot? What hole are you looking forward to watching the most this week?

Has the PM exceeded expectations? I know your expectations are high, as they should be, but it seems to me this wedge is a sure hit. Am I right?

Absolutely. I knew it would be a cool product and some people would love it and some people would hate it. But I'm surprised that it hasn't been as polarizing as I thought. People have gotten over the strange shape and groove pattern in a hurry.

Fine, you and I can do the show and bring the viewers...Oh wait, this is not radio? Nobody wants you and I.

Thanks for the first response. Will Callaway ever bring to market non conforming clubs for amateur golfers use?

Fine, you and I can do the show and bring the viewers...Oh wait, this is not radio? Nobody wants you and I.

They have bigger cameras. So that means we would look smaller right?

Is the sliding weight from the '14 Big Bertha donezo? I always wondered why it was phased out. Just discovered a better weighting system, or was there something wrong/less effective about it?

I can almost guarantee you'll see it again in a new, even cooler form in the relatively near future.

Question. Why does Dev root for such questionably talented teams?

Oh ok. Retracted.

:-\

Oh great question. I'd love to have Tim Cook from Apple, but I don't know if he plays golf. For the inside golf guests, I'd love to have Mac O'Grady on.

Do you worry that other companies will be like the St. Louis Cardinals and hack your network to steal your designs?

Back