Search results for query: *

1. sepfeiff

FS - R1 Driver, R11 Driver, Mizuno blades, Wedges, Drivers, Shafts, putter

Its time to empty the closet! I'll open it up to the THP'ers before listing on Ebay later this week. More to come... :) Brand New R1 Driver Aldila RIP 55 S shaft. $230, free shipping within continental US Condition: Brand new in wrapper from Taylor Made, includes all the goodies you...
  2. sepfeiff

and she's still under warranty !

enjoy!
  3. sepfeiff

Thank you THP!

Thank you for the Hall of Fame tag THP! I love it!
  4. sepfeiff

R.I.P. Aldila RIP shaft

I got the R1 as a birthday gift a few weeks back with the stock Aldila Phenom 55 g stiff... more like a wet noodle than anything else. The sound was horrible from this driver head IMO, but the ball really goes! I have played a retail Aldila RIP Alpha 70 XX for around 2 years, my gamer shaft...
  5. sepfeiff

DFW Crew-April 21 @ Chester Ditto

Just another beautiful day in Texas on a tough par 4!
  6. sepfeiff

FS - Callaway X-Hot 9.5 Driver

Won this driver at the THP Texas tournament X-stiff Project X pxV shaft, 45.5 inches. I hit the demo at Golf Galaxy, this one has never been hit before. Just not the driver for me. Comes in factory box with headcover, and all parts from Callaway. $220, buyer pays shipping from zip 75077.
  7. sepfeiff

Justin Timberlake, tequila + mini golf

Wow he can sure hold his liquor! http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/03/justin-timberlake-jonathan-ross-tequila/ Not safe for: Work Kids Wife Priests
  8. sepfeiff

Stamping wedges - SHOW PICS

Those are Young Bros. stamp works 1/8 inch
  9. sepfeiff

Worst birdie putts?

Ok... so we have seen some great pics of shots close to the hole, resulting in life changing scores. BORING! How about we get to the worst/unusual ones! :) Bridlewood, Hole 4 - Putting through hail stones - made it!
  10. sepfeiff

DFW Duffers league - open invite

Fellow THP'ers, I have been playing in a 9 hole league for the past few years mostly with colleagues at work and others around the DFW area. I wanted to post this in case anyone had interest in joining the league. PM me if you are interested and I'll send you the details. -Wednesdays 5:30...
  11. sepfeiff

You need one of these for your golf bag!

My phone battery always seems to be dead :D http://www.amazon.com/SlimTalk-External-Micro-USB-Flashlight-Smartphones/dp/B0054U6CEE/ref=sr_1_5?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1357043124&sr=1-5&keywords=anker+battery
  12. sepfeiff

Water play technique?

wearing too much white for this shot, wedge from the water a few weeks ago. :bulgy-eyes: Played it a lot like a bunker shot - Suggestions?
  13. sepfeiff

Long time user of THP, joined up

I've used THP many times, thought I would join up. My home course is Bridlewood in Flower Mound, TX. I Volunteer at the Byron Nelson every year. I love me some golf!
Back