Search results for query: *

1. Tywithay

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats! Teams are coming together.
  2. Tywithay

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

My ebay watchlist is full of mizuno. My cart on the mizuno site is full of stuff. Been researching everything.
  3. Tywithay

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

Ship a box of clothes to meet me at every location? I don't really know. I had enough trouble packing for a 7 day golf trip last year. It'd be easier if I didn't wear a different hat and shoes to match each polo. Doing laundry while away from home would stink, but it'd probably be necessary. I'd...
  4. Tywithay

Bougie TP

Splinter-free toilet paper was invented in 1930. Only took us about a hundred years to reach the pinnacle of toilet paper innovation.
  5. Tywithay

Which Ball Would You Play?

Ball 1 for me. I'm sure the descent angle is plenty steep due to the extra launch and speed. The standard deviation is ridiculous.
  6. Tywithay

Sustainable Footwear?

That would be my question as well. If it requires more processing, you're ultimately not saving anything. I guess if it gives people a sense that they're saving the world and sells more shoes, then it's good for business.
  7. Tywithay

Sustainable Footwear?

That doesn't sound very sustainable.
  8. Tywithay

Sustainable Footwear?

I think they look pretty good. I just don't understand why they cost so much if they're using recycled materials.
  9. Tywithay

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

I thought you were talking about cigars to everyone that was chosen. Then I saw it was a mistake.
  10. Tywithay

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Sweet! A PB is always cause for a celebration.
  11. Tywithay

Best Road Trip Snack?

Real beef jerky preferably. I wouldn't turn down a beef stick, but I prefer "real" beef sticks over a slim jim.
  12. Tywithay

Best Road Trip Snack?

Beef jerky is the ultimate road trip snack, in my opinion.
  13. Tywithay

Worst Club Tech Name?

Honestly, I get a kick out of anything that says "Aerospace Grade." I've worked in aerospace for 20 years and we get most of our aluminum from a scrapyard.
  14. Tywithay

Aretera Golf Shafts

As a Ventus Blue TR player, I'm really looking forward to your results. On paper, these seem like they'd be right up my alley.
  15. Tywithay

Do people give you golf gifts?

I have two dozen Warrior golf balls....
  16. Tywithay

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

There's several guys in that Phil/Ernie level right now. There's not as many wins to go around these days because there's so much more talent. There's a number of guys, up until LIV, that are nearly as good (or better) than anyone Tiger faced, outside of Phil. Rahm, Rory, DJ, Bryson, Koepka...
  17. Tywithay

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

Competition is much better now. Tiger is and will always be special, but he was an outlier during his time. Now everyone in the top 10 can drive it 300+ and new guys are coming in already groomed to win. Hell, a 15 year old just got a top 20 on the KFT.
Back