Search results for query: *

1. Nathan J

FS/FT: Taylormade R7 Draw irons 5-9 LEFT

Hey everyone, a friend of mine gave these to me but I have no use for them since I am right handed. Figured maybe someone on here could give these a go. They have the stock grips on them and the stock shaft, which is the T-Step 90 in stiff flex. Looking to get $40.00 OBO and the cost of shipping...
  2. Nathan J

FS: Taylormade and Callaway wrenches

Hey everyone! I have a Taylormade R11 wrench for sale. $5.00 and shipping is on me, just want to get it out of my closet. Picture is included!!!
  3. Nathan J

FS/FT: Nike SQ Machspeed driver head

I have a Nike SQ Machspeed driver head 10.5D that I would like to sell or trade. Asking $25.00 OBO and comes with the head, headcover and the STR8 wrench. If you have something to trade, feel free to offer (looking for something Taylormade, just a preference). It does have the broken shaft still...
  4. Nathan J

FS: Callaway and Footjoy catalogs!

Hey, I have 6 books for sale, 4 Callaway yearly pocket guides, a 08/09 Footjoy book and a 11/12 Footjoy book. Would like to sell the Footjoy books at $10.00 a piece since they are also pricing guides. The 4 Callaway guides I would like to sell together for $15, they are 2010, 2011, 2012 and...
  5. Nathan J

FS: FREE Callaway X-HOT stickers

Hey, I was cleaning out some unused signs at work and came across four decals of Callaway X-HOT stickers posted below. I have no use for them because I don't game Callaway so the first 4 pm's I get of people wanting them, they can have them. They are no bigger than 2x6 inches and I don't want...
  6. Nathan J

Mann @ Panasonic Open

Did anyone see Gurbaaz Mann carrying an original Taylormade metalwood? I saw pics from @TaylormadeGolf on Twitter but was kind of baffled why he would carry it. Anyone have anymore information on this?
  7. Nathan J

WTB Taylormade Matrix Ozik X-Con 4.8 Regular Flex

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Taylormade Matrix shaft and was hoping someone would have one! I turned down one because it wasn't the one I wanted so I'm back to finding one. Please PM me if you may have one! Prices can be negotiated at a later date. EDIT: Just incase someone does happen to...
  8. Nathan J

Anyone else work in a golf shop...

And get free stuff? (If this thread already exists, my bad) I love it!
  9. Nathan J

2013 Titleist Pro V1 display

THEY ARE COMING! YIPPEE! Had to build this today and I think I will be working in golf for a LONG time now. EDIT: Sorry guys, I didn't post the picture correctly.
  10. Nathan J

WTB: Taylormade Matrix Ozik shaft

Hey everyone, this is a complete shot in the dark but I am looking for a replacement shaft for my Taylormade Burner Superfast. It originally came with a Matrix Ozik X-con 4.8 stiff shaft and I am looking for a used one that is still good. Any reasonable price goes. I'm in for the long haul to...
  11. Nathan J

Taylormade Rossa Siena

Hey everyone, I may have pulled the trigger on this too fast. But the other day I bought a Taylormade Rossa Siena from work. I think I bought it so fast because it was so shiny and new that I had to have it. But anyways, I was hoping I made a good investment in it. Can anyone tell me if it's...
  12. Nathan J

Shaft tags

Hey everyone! While I was working today, I came across a couple new Cleveland wedges in our golf shipment and I had to put some store tags on it for pricing and stuff. Just looking over it and observing it for other guests to come in and test it, I noticed that there were about 3-5 tags just on...
  13. Nathan J

PGA Certified?

Hey everyone! I may be asking a question that has already been asked before but since I am selling golf clubs at my job, I am very interested in being a PGA certified golf seller person. I have a ton of training material from work, as well as a ton of actual books from Taylormade, Callaway and...
  14. Nathan J

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Nathan and I have been offline THP for a while and decided to get back on after taking a position selling golf clubs/accessories. I hope I can help anyone out too if I can! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance! Nathan J
Back