Anyone else work in a golf shop...

Nathan J

You're a towel!
Reaction score
Handicap
And get free stuff? (If this thread already exists, my bad) I love it!

IMG_0011.jpg

Sweet looking hat. Hopefully it won't be long and I'll be working in a pro shop a well.

Worked in a golf retail store part time for two years, won't say which one, but received my share of golf balls, hats, etc all for free!!!! Also worked and managed a golf course for 8 years (14 yrs total) and received just about anything you can think of!

doc

We use to get shirts from the brands we sold in the Pro Shop. Have Sligo, AUR, FJ, and Adidas from that.

I work for a "big box" sporting goods store (not Dick's) and do not get any free stuff. I'm actually a ski and bike tech, but any employee that is a golfer has certain "Pro Forms" available to them. It's really the only reason to work retail.

I talked to my coach and hes going to try to get me a job at a course this spring. JConn works at a course uo here..

I used to and it was fun as can be and when i am going through school I will be working in one again as a part time job but nice perks and fun environment especially if you enjoy golf and the people your around!

Back