Search results for query: *

1. BogeyMan60

Hopkins Irons?

Has Hopkins released any info on a releasing a set of irons, if you watch the end of the commercials they have a very nice iron head on display, I'm pretty sure it says DJ21 but it's definitely not a wedge head. Hoping some of you guys might have some info.
  2. BogeyMan60

FS Callaway X Forged Irons Project X 5.5 3-PW

Hey guys, up for sale today I have my 2013 Callaway X Forged Irons 3-PW, they have Project X Pxi 5.5 Shafts are in great shape. I picked them up used hoping to develop my game to the point of being able to use these but with as busy as I am with work I just don't see that happening and they're...
  3. BogeyMan60

Is Maxfli discontinuing the U6?

I got some Maxfli U6's for Christmas and played them the other day and loved them but today I looked on Dick's website as well as Golf Galaxy and I couldn't find them on either site and it kinda left me wondering, they are still on the Maxfli site however. I sure hope they don't because I really...
  4. BogeyMan60

Help with making a practice routine

I had the best day ever ball striking with my irons yesterday and I'd really like to continue it. I actually airmailed just about every green yesterday so I've found some extra distance somewhere which is odd considering it was a very cool day yesterday and playing with the same level of ball...
  5. BogeyMan60

Clairfication on Callaway 2014 Drivers please

So Callaway is really bringing it this year with drivers but I'm kinda confused as to which driver is targeted for who, like this year's models, the RFX was the more players type driver while the Xhot was more game improvement. Sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but can someone break down the...
  6. BogeyMan60

Strongly pondering a Titleist 983K Driver

After playing around with my 3Deep and seeing how much I really prefer the smaller look of that club vs a 460cc driver on the tee I started to do some research on smaller headed drivers. I know the larger head is more forgiving but I really find that the smaller head helps me concentrate more...
  7. BogeyMan60

NEW 2014 Callaway Golf Balls - Speed Regime 1, 2, or 3 (based on swing speed)

I've seen bits and pieces of info on these balls around but haven't heard all the details on them. Do they have urethane covers and what differentiates each ball? Also, are they going to replace the Hex Chrome, Hex Chrome+, and Hex Black Tour balls? From what I can tell the SR2 would be the best...
  8. BogeyMan60

Best putter for a claw grip/stroke?

I recently switched to this style of putting and am finding some success using it but I was looking for some suggestions on some putters that would best suit this style of putting, models, center or heel shafted? Whatever you've got I'm all ears, thanks guys!
  9. BogeyMan60

Buying new clubs vs finding a set up and sticking with it? Your views and opinions.

So today, I have loved looking at all the new Cobra and Callaway products. Every time I had a break at work today I found myself looking at all these pictures and reading yalls thoughts and opinions of all these new products but then I thought to myself how much improvement do we really see in...
  10. BogeyMan60

Attending a PGA Tour event

How many of you guys been able to attend a PGA Tour event and if you have how was the experience? How much do tickets usually run and how hard are they to come by? Since I've gotten really into golf I've really been wanting to go, I had a buddy go and he was telling me how awesome it was to see...
  11. BogeyMan60

Pretty cool THP Shout out I stumbled upon

I'm not sure if this was already posted but if you browse down to the industry section you'll see a pretty sweet shout out to THP! I came across the article on my phone on bleacher report and got a little giddy when I saw the THP reference...
  12. BogeyMan60

Any other fans of Kiradech Aphibarnrat?

I'm not saying this dude is my favorite golfer, I have others higher on my list and I have seen him play before but I was really enjoying watching him play tonight on the CIMB Classic. I think I enjoyed him play so much just because we're both big guys and I can really pick up things in his...
  13. BogeyMan60

Need higher launching iron shafts! Help please

Here lately I'm noticing that I'm just not getting the trajectory I need to hold the greens, especially with my mid irons. I'm getting the yardages I'm expecting, I'm just not getting the ball up in the air high enough and I think that could be costing me a little distance. My irons are Ping...
  14. BogeyMan60

Landed a great job!

As many of you may know I recently graduated college in May but the job prospects in my area are pretty bleak, my major was in Criminal Justice but I haven't had any luck in getting on with any police agencies in my area. In July my girlfriends dad encouraged me to apply with Michelin which is...
  15. BogeyMan60

Is Ping going away from super game improvement?

With Ping not producing the K line of clubs and slimming up the G25 irons this year is Ping getting away from their wide soled super game improvement stuff? I ask this because I just got my G10s and love them and I was wondering if I should pick up a extra set when I have some extra money for...
  16. BogeyMan60

Any thoughts on the Callaway Hex Hot Pro balls?

I just spent about an hour scurrying around the web looking for some reviews and thoughts on these balls but haven't fount much info. Anyone playing these and if so what are your thoughts?
  17. BogeyMan60

Ordered my Ping G10 XGs today

Been saving up a few months and finally got to order a set of them today. I have a G10 demo iron that I have been messing around with for awhile and I love that thing. Can't wait to get them on the course, I really think they'll help the scores!
  18. BogeyMan60

Did anyone play the original Adams Tight Lies Fairway Wood?

My girlfriends grandfather used to be a pretty big golfer but now he has a real hard time getting around because of the polio he had when he was a young boy. When he found out I was really getting into golf he gave me some clubs and told me to get some use out of them if I could. The two that I...
  19. BogeyMan60

FS Cobra AMP Irons 4-GW

I'm selling a set of Cobra AMP Irons 4-GW. All stock regular flex dynalite shafts except for the 6 iron which has a regular flex Dynamic Gold shaft. Asking $225 shipped or best offer, I can be a little flexible with the price. I'm just hoping to sell these to offset some of the price of a set...
  20. BogeyMan60

Optimal ball compression=better control?

On the range today I noticed that I had a much harder time controlling my driver with the range balls vs the much softer balls I use when I'm playing a round (Maxfli U3). Just to make sure I wasn't just imagining this I pulled out one of my game balls not only much, much straighter but a lot...
Back