Search results for query: *

1. rynobucket

WTB Aldila Tour Blue or NV Blue shaft 60/65 Stiff

I know these were stock offerings for a few OEMs, wondering if anybody has a driver length one laying around the would let go for cheap. Ebay has a bunch for a reasonable amount, but figured I'd check here first. Looking to experiment with something a bit more mid/mid in my driver, starting to...
  2. rynobucket

For Sale Tour Edge C721 Hybrid & a SuperStroke weight

Tour Edge Exotics c721 19* hybrid - Great shape, stock length, new Sonarwrap grip. Shaft is an Aldila Rogue 85-s, headcover included. $80 shipped Superstroke 50g countercore weight - Used for a short testing session then removed. $11 shipped
  3. rynobucket

WTB 4 or 5 wood (full club or head-only)

I am looking to dip my toes back into the fairway market after many years without one since I am officially swearing off hybrids forever. Does anybody have a cheap 4 or 5 wood head (or full club) they are looking to get rid of. I am open to all brands but would like something from the last 5-6...
  4. rynobucket

WTB Center shafted, mid-mallet putter

Hoping to keep the cost reasonable, I just need something to shake up the bag a bit. An older Ping Piper, Odyssey #5, Cleveland (forget the model) would be great, but open to anything as long as the price is reasonable. Thanks
  5. rynobucket

WTB Srixon ZX 15* fairway wood (head or shafted)

Title pretty much sums it up, looking to have a fairway faceoff with my Tour Edge. Hoping to keep it on the cheaper side. I have found what I was looking for.
  6. rynobucket

WTB TEE c721 3 hybrid

FOUND, no longer needed
  7. rynobucket

WTB Mallet headcover (to fit Seemore Si5)

I picked up a Seemore Si5 on here a month or so ago. The headcover that came with it is not to my liking, so looking for something different. Would prefer something in a black or red colorway, but would also be interested if you have something else unique. Not looking to spend a ton, just want...
  8. rynobucket

WTB WTB: Ping G30/G/G400 shaft adapters (pulls ok, even w/o the rubber ferrule)

I am looking for one or two cheap adapter pulls in decent shape. I have a few spare rubber ferrules so I would be interested if you only have the metal part of the adapter. Let me know if you have a few sitting around you would like to sell. Thanks
  9. rynobucket

Two quick questions regarding Callaway Super hybrid shafts/adapters

I have an out of town friend that wants me to put together a shaft for his daughters Super Hybrid (the newer model), shaft was broken in shipping and I don't have access to the head. I have a few questions that a quick google search has not gotten me any answers for: I need to order an adapter...
  10. rynobucket

For Sale Never used Mitsubishi MMT 70 Stiff Driver Shaft w/Callaway adapter +1"

I have an unused Mitsubishi MMT 70 Stiff driver shaft that I am looking to sell. It was built by Callaway to play +1" and measures 45-3/8" tip to butt of grip. I decided to go a different direction on shaft for my Max LS before this arrived. If you need adapter removed, I can pull it prior to...
  11. rynobucket

WTB 4 or 5 wood (head or shafted) for my nephew

My 16 yr old nephew picked up the game earlier this year and my brother provided him a used set with a 13* fairway that he hits about 3 ft off the ground on average. He has a 21* Ping hybrid that he hits pretty well, I'm thinking a 4 or 5 wood would be great for him. Does anybody have anything a...
  12. rynobucket

WTB Mid-Mallet putter headcover

Looking for a cover for a mid-mallet putter (Golo) to replace mine that is falling apart. I really like the looks of some of the Rose and Fire models, but not too crazy about the price on their website. Not looking for a rare or tour issue designs, a stock Cameron cover would be ok but really...
  13. rynobucket

WTB Fairway wood - Thinking Cobra F8/F9 or Ping G400 (open to others)

I need to fill the fairway spot in my bag. Looking for something in the 14.5-17* range and in good condition. Can be shafted or head only (actually prefer this), hoping for something with a shallow face. Been looking at the two listed in the title, but certainly will listen to offers for others...
  14. rynobucket

For Sale FS / FT New Srixon F85 3-Wood

Up for sale is a new (in plastic) Srixon F85 3 wood (15*). Project X HZRDUS Red 62g shaft in 6.5 flex (x-flex). Everything is stock and includes headcover. May be interested in trades for other 3/4 fairways (Cobra F8/F9), shafted or head only, have recently caught my eye. Looking to sell for...
  15. rynobucket

WTB Hybrid shaft for 3h

I just got a hybrid shipped to me with a broken shaft (thanks USPS). Looking to purchase a CHEAP, stiff hybrid shaft with .370 tip that is tipped for a 2/3 hybrid or untipped. I would prefer something with mid launch/mid spin and in the 80-90g weight. Anybody have something laying around they...
  16. rynobucket

WTB Cobra King LTD Fairway 3-4 wood

I am trying to find one of these as a gift for my dad. I am partially responsible for him getting rid of his old one and now hear about it at least twice a round. Looking for a 3-4 wood. Prefer the stock (Cobra branded Aldila Rogue) in stiff, but will consider all shafts. I would even do head...
  17. rynobucket

For Sale For Sale OR Trade: 1 Dozen 2020 Chrome Soft Balls

I have a dozen 2020 Chrome Softs (white) that I'd like to find a new home as I have way too many Z-stars to go through. I really wouldn't mind trading these, but don't really need much golf related. A leather headcover (nothing ultra-fancy) that would fit a G400 Max would be at the top of my...
  18. rynobucket

WTB Graphite iron shafts - Either Steel Fiber or Recoil

Looking for a set of either Steel Fiber or Recoils in the 110g range. If Steel Fiber I would do either reg or stiff flex, in Recoils I would like stiff. Prefer 4-pw but will listen to offers for other makeups.
Back