Search results for query: *

1. bobcat

TaylorMade SIM Drivers

I thought SIM mean't that it only performs as advertised on a TM SIMulator...:D
  2. bobcat

Pick a car... any car!

The SL550 that I presently own is STILL 'the perfect car' for me! This is truly a Gentleman's Coupe/Roadster' and there's really nothing else comparable to it! The current SL Class is very much in a League all it's own and thanks to the lovely folding hardtop, it's like having two cars in...
  3. bobcat

What is the longest iron you carry? Why?

TM UDI 1-iron (16* Loft)
  4. bobcat

Show Off Your Gamer

Bettinardi BBX-81 Blade Been in the bag for quite awhile now...Somehow it just works like no other for me!
  5. bobcat

what is your sports car?

This Palladium Silver Metallic SL 550 shown below is my latest one! This is a very refined automobile and IMO, it simply doesn't get better than this regardless of how much $$$ you have to spend! Unfortunately, (and sadly), the next generation SL Class, (which will debut in 2020 as a 2021...
  6. bobcat

Chipper use in bunkers

While I would never call it a 'chipper', the 2011 Cleveland Niblick 56* Sand Wedge works nicely in the sand!..and it's great for lob shots too!..:glasses-cool: It's really more of a 'hybrid' sand wedge!..:thumb:
  7. bobcat

Are we approaching peak equipment performance?

You are absolutely correct!...:thumb:
  8. bobcat

Are we approaching peak equipment performance?

Technological improvements offering distance, accuracy or forgiveness benefits are actually quite rare these days, and while the OEM's know that very well, it's certainly not what they want the consumers of golf equipment to think!.. Obviously, a whole lot of 'marketing 'hype' is required to...
  9. bobcat

Year of the Driver?

Fortunately, TM resolved all of the 2013-2014 SLDR forgiveness problems with their introduction of the SLDR-C Driver in 2015. Finally an SLDR became available that was Long, Accurate, Easy to Hit, and now very Forgiving! (No need to 'loft up' with this model either, as that SLDR problem was also...
  10. bobcat

Muscle Cars

My 2006 CL 55 AMG (493HP with 516 ft/lbs of torque), is for me 'the ultimate Muscle Car'
  11. bobcat

The Car Shopping Thread

Then maybe you should shop for this instead!..:D And you can carry it around in the trunk of a 'cute little 'C-Class' Mercedes-Benz which suits you better!...:laugh: "The Best or Nothing"
  12. bobcat

The Car Shopping Thread

The next generation SL Class will make it's debut in mid-2020 as a 2021 model and it will NOT have the very popular folding roof. Instead it will be a Cabriolet-style soft convertible top! Also expect an SL hardtop, (non-convertible), to be added to the mix. Since the folding hardtop has...
  13. bobcat

New car - color?

There are a few 'new' colors worthy of consideration...:glasses-cool:
  14. bobcat

TaylorMade GAPR Hybrid/Utility Clubs

The more of these 'newer' TM Driving irons I see announced by TM, the happier I am with my original (Tour Preferred) UDI's!...
  15. bobcat

What's the worst club you've ever bought?

What's really "laughable" is yet another 'non-user, brainwashed' opinion, and this time it comes from the 'Chief Brainwasher' himself, who is mainly responsible for all the 'lemmings' here! :welcome: Where truth can be elusive! Sorry you don't approve of my driver choice JB, but since...
  16. bobcat

A previous poster questioned what TaylorMade had said about the Driver....The quote from Bazzell is the answer! As a user I find everything TM/Bazzell said about the SLDR-C Driver to be 100% true. However, it's no real surprise to me when some 'brainwashed THP non-user', (zero experience...
  17. bobcat

Yeah, the SLDR-C Driver a 'looker' for sure, but one that offers all-around great performance as well!..:love: New ones are long gone, so good luck finding a used one, especially the highly-desirable 9.5* Loft in Stiff Flex!...:thumb:
  18. bobcat

what is your sports car?

#1 - 2003 Mercedes SL500 #2 - 2006 CL-55 AMG aka 'The Corporate Sports Car'
  19. bobcat

Best Looking Shaft Ever

Miyazaki Kusala Black - Looks great and works especially well in SLDR Drivers! Stiff in the tip, with a more moderate mid-section and a soft butt.
  20. bobcat

Forgiving irons with good distance consistency

The SLDR Irons! Checkout this Mark Crossfield YouTube Video Review, click the link below! TaylorMade SLDR Irons - YouTube You can buy these 'brand new' below as 'heads only' by clicking the link below. Then just install your favorite shafts and grips for a custom set at a super-bargain...
Back