Search results for query: *

1. bobcat

TaylorMade M3 and M4 Driver

Ready for some M4 Driver pics?...:taylormade: Not a joke...it actually features 'Hammer Head' technology...:banghead: This apparently will replace the current M2 Driver! ------------------------------------------------------ NO WATERMARKS IN THESE PICS...
  2. bobcat

New SLDR "C" Series Driver, Fairway Woods, and Rescue Hybrids

The SLDR "C" Series was just announced by TaylorMade. The brand new SLDR "C" Series Family consists of Drivers, Fairways and Rescue Hybrids. All are non-adjustable bonded clubs, and the new SLDR "C" drivers have no Sliding weight. "The SLDR line for the masses". Any Reviews on the SLDR "C"...
  3. bobcat

Srixon Z-545 irons vs Mizuno JPX 850 Forged Irons...Which would you choose?

Has anyone on this site hit both the Srizon Z-545 irons against the JPX 850 Forged Irons? Which did you prefer and why? Many thanks in advance!
  4. bobcat

Anyone like the Classic 310 head better than the 290?

I realize the stock shaft is better in the Cleveland Classic 310, but other than that, is there anyone who actually prefers the clubhead of the 310 over the 290? If so, why?
  5. bobcat

Favorite Niblick Loft?

Now that the 49* and 56* Niblicks have found their way into more bags, I was wondering if perhaps one of those new lofts is about to surpass the original 42* Niblick in terms of popularity, (sales). I personally love ALL (4) of the Niblick lofts so I don't have to choose. I know many...
Back