New SLDR "C" Series Driver, Fairway Woods, and Rescue Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobcat

Avid Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
The SLDR "C" Series was just announced by TaylorMade. The brand new SLDR "C" Series Family consists of Drivers, Fairways and Rescue Hybrids. All are non-adjustable bonded clubs, and the new SLDR "C" drivers have no Sliding weight. "The SLDR line for the masses".

Any Reviews on the SLDR "C" Series Driver yet?

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
Just what taylormade needs.

Those will fly off the shelves!

An easy-to-hit SLDR? Low profile design? Lower COG for Higher Launch?

460cc and D2 swingweight - "the SLDR for the masses"

"C" = the Commercial Line - Lower price points

SLDR with no adjustability? I'm sure it will sell real well... Having a hard time understanding why people would or should buy this.

Simply puzzling.

Smart move by TaylorMade...

Another Taylor driver..... shocking. Shocking to see a company that was on the top of the world, sort of seemed to have lost their way

They were better off just burning the leftover jetspeeds. What they hell is TaylorMade thinking?

Smart move by TaylorMade...
What's smart about this? The company lost its marketshare. They're bleeding money. Why is this smart?

Hold on let me get my popcorn!

What's smart about this? The company lost its marketshare. They're bleeding money. Why is this smart?

The "..." leads me to believe he was being sarcastic

Lol this is getting humorous. What are they doing?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't see the quotations in the post I quoted.

I was referring to the "..." in the end of "Smart move by TaylorMade..."

C=crap

Smart because TM has a lot of pre-established "buzz" with the "SLDR" name so no need to spend more on advertising or divert advertising budget away from the current 2015 R15 or AeroBurner lines.

If the "C" series Drivers prove to be easier to hit and still deliver the kind of low spin distance the SLDR name is famous for, it may find a nice market, particularly given the low $169 price point. Bringing back the gloss black color is a pretty smart move by TM as well.

That's what I was wondering. I'd be interested to see the differences between these two.

Likely nothing, since there was no real difference performance wise int he JetSpeed and SLDR.

I fail to see how this is a good idea. It really seems more like throwing crap and a wall and praying that it sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back