Search results for query: *

1. Ajcoop20

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Shot my best round ever this morning, beat my previous best 86 by 4 strokes, 9 pars and 1 birdie 82. Couple of double bogeys sprinkled in, but went 41/41. Im over the moon, this is what it feels like to be an almost decent golfer haha. for reference my current handicap is 17.4
  2. Ajcoop20

"hanger" system

just picked up a hanger training aid, and what looks like a nerf football in a kit at a garage sale i stumbled into looking for tools. bought the whole thing for a buck. Daughter had softball practice today at a local park, so i took the shag bag, the hanger and the clubs and stuck it on a 48*...
  3. Ajcoop20

Help disseminating shot scope data (strokes gained)

Diving a little deeper into my shot scope x5 im currently a 17.5 (yea :puke:) If im reading my shot scope data right im loosing 13+ strokes (-13.32) when compared to a 15HC. Im avg 36.3 putts a round which i know isnt good, but i dont see a 15 hc avg 22 putts per round, which is why im asking...
  4. Ajcoop20

St Pete Beach

Looking for course recommendations for the St pete beach area, wife, daughter and I are traveling down there april 23-27 from illinois. Looking for somewhere that a single has a reasonable chance of getting a loop on a good track. Would love to play with some THP'rs if there are any in the area.
  5. Ajcoop20

Thinking of moving to a "more forgiving iron. Thoughts of the masses

I currently game mizuno pro 223s which obviously are way more capable than my game is. Im streaky, during 9 hole league play, i can shoot 38 or 52, and its usually due to poor iron play on my part. Ive always been a mizuno guy and love the looks of the 223s. Im currently like a 15.5 or so...
  6. Ajcoop20

WTB mizuno ST-Z 230 Head

Looking for a 9.5* mizuno st-z 230 head. Thanks Gents!
  7. Ajcoop20

Destin florida, early may

My wife and I are heading to Destin in early may, probably a wed-wed trip, looking for advice on where to try and get a couple of tee times, Wife plays but is more happy to just ride. Id like to play once or twice but have zero knowledge of the area.
  8. Ajcoop20

how long and how often should lessons be.

Im looking into some lessons this winter, I have a new student eval book at Iron works golf lab in beloit wi, they're a golf channel golf academy program. They offer 30, and 60 min lessons. Ive never taken much in the way of lessons, im currently a 16.xx HC or so. Im looking to make my ball...
  9. Ajcoop20

whats everyones experience with Edel golf.

Just curious what your experience has been.
  10. Ajcoop20

WTB mizuno STZ-220

looking for a 9.5* stz-220 tensai raw blue 60S would be nice as well.
  11. Ajcoop20

lets talk irons.

Im currently in callaway cf16 forged w/ nippon modus 3 120 tour shafts. Im considering some new irons. Bit of background, my GHin is 15 or so right now after a couple years off, I strike the ball like a 6-8 and score like a 20. I hit a 6i 175 give or take. Being that ive been out of the...
  12. Ajcoop20

WTB Driving iron/utility iron/2 or 3i

as the title says. Im currently in a hate/hate relationship with hybrid and feel much more comfrotable staring down at a long iron at address. Im currently playing callaway cf16 forged. I would love to get ahold of a 3 iron for this set, and perhaps something like a titelist 505 or 510...
  13. Ajcoop20

wtb. Nippon shafts 1050gh, 1150, modus 3

looking for some nippon shafts, 1050gh 1150 gs or preferably Modus 3s. need 5-pw, pulls are fine as long as they're done right.
  14. Ajcoop20

Wtb:titeliest 915d2

Looking for a titeliest 915d2 with an adila rogue silver shaft (110msi) in stiff flex prefer excellent condition. Just w nt to a demo day and my brother is pounding it. Will consider head only as well, will also consider a great big bertha with same shaft, or GBB head only. Both would be...
  15. Ajcoop20

FS: Bushnell Neo XS watch

I got a nice watch for xmas and I decided to just a range finder from now on and keep my watch on during rounds, so my lightly used bushnell neo XS is forsale. There are no memberships or anything to buy with this, and it has every course I've tried on it, including some very obscure small...
  16. Ajcoop20

FS: Game Golf

This is a year old, i used to 2x. I am missing the button for the hybrid, but there are plenty of extras. 65$ shipped to lower 48 Paypal accepted.
  17. Ajcoop20

WTB: Aimpoint DVD

looking to see if anyone has an Aim point DVD forsale, figured id check here first
  18. Ajcoop20

wtb/wttf: Callaway 1.5 mini 12*

Really just looking for the head here, but if you bought one of these and dont like it, id be interested in taking it off your hands, I hit one today at dicks, and i loved the head, but hated the kuro kage shaft, swinging a wet noodle came to mind. I may have trade fodder, but most likely cash...
  19. Ajcoop20

finished up my club building bench.

I built this bench for my maltby (golfworks) economy bender i just got, its extremley sturdy, To mount the bender i found a piece of 10"x10" 1/2 A36 steel plate then proceeded to drill and tap the mounting holes 1/4x20. The plate itself is mounted with 4 5/16 x4'1/2" lag screwed through the 2x6...
  20. Ajcoop20

wtb: Forged cavity back Heads

Not looking for anything in particular but must be in great to excellent/new shape. Must be forged. Thanks.
Back