Shot my best round ever this morning.

Ajcoop20

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Shot my best round ever this morning, beat my previous best 86 by 4 strokes, 9 pars and 1 birdie 82. Couple of double bogeys sprinkled in, but went 41/41. Im over the moon, this is what it feels like to be an almost decent golfer haha. for reference my current handicap is 17.4

All personal bests should be celebrated in excess!!!

Congrats on the PB! It's a great feeling!

congrats!

All personal bests should be celebrated in excess!!!
I think you're right! im going to florida tomorrow (pre planned) but im using it as a celebration haha

Congrats - Crushed it by 4.

Well done!!

im interested to see what it does to my handicap. dont know if i shot so far under if i run up against some sort of a cap or not.

Awesome work! Gotta feel so good about it!

Congrats! Now go get that 79!

Congrats!

That’s awesome congratulations!

Denzel Washington GIF

Shot my best round ever this morning, beat my previous best 86 by 4 strokes, 9 pars and 1 birdie 82. Couple of double bogeys sprinkled in, but went 41/41. Im over the moon, this is what it feels like to be an almost decent golfer haha. for reference my current handicap is 17.4
Congratulations!

Hell yea that's awesome! Congrats on the personal best!

Hell of a round! Well done!!

Great round! Quite the accomplishment.

Cannot blame you one bit, if I could eliminate a few blow up holes, I'd be right there with you, and I hope to head out again to find out on Wednesday!

Congrats on a great new low round - 70s here you come.

waynes world GIF

Back