Search results for query: *

1. Fourwiggle

New Mizuno Line of Putters - Line 90 Series

I happened upon the Mizuno Europe website because the good-'ole USA website doesn't list/sell the Mizuno line of putters but apparently Mizuno has released a new line of putters called the "Line 90" series. Looks pretty interesting even though we may never see them in the States... Complete...
  2. Fourwiggle

New 2013 Adams Tight Lies Fairway Woods

According to GolfWeek and other sources, Adams Golf is re-introducing a new line of shallow/low profile fairway metals based off the original "Tight Lies" Series. According to sources I've read the release date for the 16 degree is August 15th and the remainder of the set will follow shortly...
  3. Fourwiggle

Grip for Tour AD DI-6

Guys & gals, help me out a little here. Just ordered a Titleist 913 D2 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 shaft (the orange one). I would like to put a really neat grip on there but I'm not certain what I should do. I really like the Golf Pride VDS and New Decade Multi-Compounds but I want the...
  4. Fourwiggle

FS: Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW KBS Tour S **Less than a month old, like new (to me)**

Up for sale / No trades please: - :callaway:X Hot Pro 5-PW - 2* Upright (:callaway: White Color code) - Standard lofts - :kbs: Tour S shafts - :callaway: Chevron Grips This set was shipped on May 2nd and received on May 5th 2013. They're less than a month old with 3 range sessions and 18...
  5. Fourwiggle

WTB: Graphite Design Tour AD DI

Alright gents, I would like to buy a Graphite Design Tour AD DI. Here is a laundry list of what I'm looking for: 1. 6-Series or 7-Series (either one is fine) 2. Stiff Flex 3. Must be at least 42" or longer in length from tip to end (it's going into a 3-wood I'm building, 41" may actually...
  6. Fourwiggle

FS: Callaway X Hot Pro 10.5*

Parting company with the Callaway X Hot Pro 10.5*. Comes with Project X PXv 6.5 Stiff shaft for $250.00 $215.00 shipped with tool and headcover or with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 60 S for $300.00 $275.00 shipped. (Free shipping only to CONUS, outside actual cost) The grips on both shafts...
  7. Fourwiggle

WTB, SeeMore M1 - Straight Shaft 35" (or close)

Looking for a SeeMore M1 SS Platinum Series putter. 35" preferred but would look at other options. No belly putter please...
  8. Fourwiggle

Opinions on the SeeMore SI3...

Can you guys/gals give me some real user feedback on this putter? What do you like? What don't you like? Officially in "ponder" mode... Does this putt more like a center-shafted putter or a heel-shafted putter? I currently have a Rife Barbados and its failing in the 3-10 foot range. Should...
  9. Fourwiggle

One more reason I will NOT buy Nike products...

Before I just get plastered by the Nike faithful here, please read the article. It's somewhat biased but the point is made nevertheless... CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE
  10. Fourwiggle

2013 Callaway X Hot PRO Driver

Ok mods, you may want to combine this with the Callaway X Hot Driver thread. I'll leave that up to you. This club has been like a unicorn for me. I wound up just ordering the 10.5* with a 6.5 shaft after speaking with Callaway numerous times at length about the club, my swing, my current...
  11. Fourwiggle

3BAYS GSA PRO Golf Swing Analyzer

Guys and Gals of THP, Have any of you tried or own the 3Bays GSA Pro golf swing analyzer?? I'm thinking of picking up a golf swing analyzer this year and just wondered if anyone has any relevant feedback.
  12. Fourwiggle

Dual-Cog TOUR AUTHENTIC sleeve for the new Callaway X Hot Pro

Guys, Thinking about purchasing a Callaway X Hot Pro driver (still undecided on the loft and that's the ONLY reason I haven't already). I've seen a couple of places installing the TOUR AUTHENTIC dual-cog sleeves for the X Hot's and I just wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with them...
  13. Fourwiggle

Project X PXV Tour and/or Tour 52 shaft question?

Is there anyone who has previously demoed or who is currently playing this shaft in a driver? What are your turn-ons? What are your turn-offs? How does it compare to your favorite shaft? Like it better? Hate it? Why? SPECS PXV TOUR AND PXV TOUR 52 The all-new Project X PXv Tour 52 is the...
  14. Fourwiggle

A real case for playing/wearing cobra/puma?

Need I say more...
Back