Dual-Cog TOUR AUTHENTIC sleeve for the new Callaway X Hot Pro

Fourwiggle

Reaction score
Handicap
< 5
Guys,

Thinking about purchasing a Callaway X Hot Pro driver (still undecided on the loft and that's the ONLY reason I haven't already).

I've seen a couple of places installing the TOUR AUTHENTIC dual-cog sleeves for the X Hot's and I just wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with them? I know they allow more incremental adjustments for the face angle but do they allow loft and face adjustments?

And do any of you know a reputable place where one might be acquired in the event it becomes a need/want?

Lots of places carry them. Ken at Victory Custom Golf is someone I know that carries the TA adapter. Quite honestly most of my shafts have the dual cog and I don't use it at all. I basically close the face and that is it

What is this dual cog adapter you speak of?

Like Chunky said, more finite adjustments:

C - 1.6° Closed
C ° 1.2° Closed
C + 0.5° Closed

S - 0.4° Closed
S ° SQUARE
S + 0.7° Open

O - 1.5° Open
O ° 2.0° Open
O + 2.7° Open

594034632_tp.jpg

Instead of 3 face angle positions in the normal Callaway adapters, the double cog gives 9 options for face angle, with loft going up or down based on whether the face angle is closed or open.

So this sleeve only does incremental face angle? Not face angle and/or degree of loft independently?

I guess what I'm asking, imagine I have a 9.5* driver but I want to adjust the loft to 10* but have an open face angle of .5*. Will it allow you to do this?

Back