Search results for query: *

1. woody_74

CT Scans

I think you’re over thinking it. The cancer scare from radiation is for people who get scanned a lot more then you have. I would consult with your cardiologist if you’re that worried. I’ve been in the radiology field for awhile and have seen people scanned a lot more then you have been. Sent...
  2. woody_74

"Hey dude" shoes

I love mine. I’m up to two pair and wouldn’t mind adding more. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. woody_74

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

This thread has been great as I am hoping to try OL irons this spring. I plan on giving my son my AP1’s. I really like the idea of taking them to a 8 iron as that’s the club I hit the best. Thanks for all the information JB. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. woody_74

The Pets Thread

I’m getting ready to find out the same thing. This guy comes to our house on Black Friday. I know his haircut looks weird but it’s a schnauzer cut. I think we will do something different. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. woody_74

Public or Private Golf?

I have done public and semi-private. I am thinking of going back to the semi-private next year. The main reasons is how packed the public course is. When I take my 12 year old who is learning we feel rushed or we have to start at 630pm in the summer to make it more affordable. The semi-private...
  6. woody_74

New from Iowa

Welcome to THP I’m in Southeast Iowa. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. woody_74

Bizarre, weird, or odd town names near you

I live about 40 miles from What Cheer. The best part is you have to go through Delta to get there from where I live. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. woody_74

Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Announced

The wife and I have had serious discussions of getting a wrangler after we pay our Yukon off. I really like this one and the better mileage is a huge plus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. woody_74

First day back at school

We have been back full time since the 24th of August. We haven’t had to quarantine yet that I know of. There was an all virtual option as well for everyone that wanted it. My kids are enjoying being back in school even wearing a mask. A school in the same county that is quite a bit smaller has...
  10. woody_74

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

I’m doing a pork belly this weekend. Any tips for my first go? Not going for bacon on this try as I have another one from the pig I had butchered to try to cure my own bacon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. woody_74

What is your favorite dog breed and why?

I love my golden doodle. He’s smart and great with my kids. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. woody_74

The only thing that kept me from eating it was being on the boat. We actually had some left but we made a lot and didn’t have as many people come to my aunts lake house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. woody_74

I used my moms new Pitt Boss this weekend and got a lot of compliments on the ribs and chicken I did. The smoked queso that Nate recommenced was a hit as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. woody_74

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

This was a topic of conversation this weekend. My cousin office is not planning on going back this year, however their CEO keeps sending emails of why he thinks offices will have a place in the future with his company. Him and I both believe that it will change especially if they realize the...
  15. woody_74

The school plans are coming out now in Iowa. I actually took a survey yesterday for our school district. One positive is that we are moving to a 1-1 district with chrome books. At this time our district is planning on in person teaching with online if parents don’t feel safe sending their kids...
  16. woody_74

Locally in Southern Iowa we have really slowed here. We got to 600 cases quickly and now have just hit 700 1-2 positives every couple days instead of 20-40 a day. We are actually only at 13 active cases per the local emergency management website in the county I live in. Death wise the state of...
  17. woody_74

I got some cream of mushroom for it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. woody_74

I’m going to make it this weekend. I went with the jalapeño Velveeta since I couldn’t get the cream of jalapeño. I think it will go over well with my family. Thank you for sharing the recipe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. woody_74

Refinancing?

We just closed a couple weeks ago at 2.875 for 15 years. We will be saving about the same as you in interest. That’s the main reason we did it. We were at 4.5 30 year before. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. woody_74

Are you comfortable with sending your kids to public and private schooling in the fall?

I am okay letting my kids go back to school. My son is moving to middle school and I don’t think the transition would go as well online. He will be moving to an actual report card. The transitioning to different online classes during the day would be interesting as well. My daughter is going...
Back